Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Purple Metro

We've been using this app for a few months now. Nothing could be easier for retargeting. You just set a budget and it takes care of the rest itself. It chooses items from your catalogue and then creates ads for each item. Just sit back and watch customers come in.

January 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! Your positive feedback encourages us a lot. We're looking forward to generating more purchase conversions for your store. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have other suggestions. :)

VIASWEAT

Great App that allows us to retarget our audience more precisely and accurately. With an ease of use to set up. Quick and effective!

Maiden Lane

It's really helped my business, great ROAS & ROI!!
At first, I don't believe kind of tools like this.. but, it turns out not only improve my ads performance
but also saved the budget!!

Seriously FAB®

After setting up a campaign, based on the basic carousel style suggested by the app, Facebook disabled our ad account so now we can't run any ads through this app or directly through FB. I have reached out to FB with no response yet, approaching 24 hrs. Frustrating to say the least. Obviously, I cannot recommend this app.

October 24, 2019

[Update] Your Facebook ad account has been reactivated by Facebook team on Oct. 25 successfully. We also appreciate your feedback! Showing the tips about Facebook ad policy while creating ad messages will much prevent the ads from being disabled. We look forward to helping your next retargeting campaigns!
We're sorry for the Facebook's ad account issue you're facing. Sometimes it may need a while for their team to resolve the ad violation issue. We've also reached them for further investigate your ad situation. Our team will work further with them and reactivate your temporary disabled ad account as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience.

Bella Grace Fashion

Had some teething problems in the beginning, but Ryan has been very supportive and everything is now resolved.

I have just created the first campaign so too early to tell the results but once the bug issue was resolved it was very quick and straightforward to create,

September 25, 2019

Thank you for trying our custom retargeting campaigns! We've noticed that you were facing some technical issues from Facebook while using our app. We apologize for the delayed response. Now our technical team has already resolved the issues for you. You can feel free to create a new campaign and retarget your website visitors into customers!

Turquoise Tuesday

I loooove this app... WOWZA! Have been using for around a month now and getting incredible results! So easy to use, amazing ROAS aaaand kinda blown away by how helpful the developers are. All my (many) queries have been answered quickly, and in great detail.

Best money I ever did spend ;) Stuff 5 stars- I'm giving 10 STARS for this app!!!

James&Co

V. good. It's the app as well as the service. I was alerted to an issue with the pixel, they fixed it and explained what to expect. Thank you David!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Good logical app with easy setup and responsive support. Will see how it goes for us and report back in!

June 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're sorry for the previous technical issues from Facebook system. After working with Facebook team and solving the issue, we hope your retargeting campaign can convert more website visitors into customers!

Nostalgia Cases

Installed on Friday, had an issue connecting my Facebook Ads account. I messaged support on Friday. It's now Tuesday and I've not heard back. In this day and age, I expect much quicker customer service. The app may well work well, but based solely on the lack of customer support, I have to give 1 star.

June 29, 2019

We're sorry for replying late. Like we mentioned in the email, there's a technical issue from Facebook system when connecting Facebook accounts. We are now actively communicating and solving the issue with Facebook team. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I appreciate your understanding. Thanks for your feedback.

Viva Devine

Excellent and responsive customer support. I contacted the support team regarding the plans and billing, they responded fast and very friendly. Recommended!