Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Realbeardedmen

Great tool for Facebook re-targeting campaigns, super easy to use and we see a much better result already. Awesome support team whom truly back their service. You guys are cool!!!

Jnlgame

This is an amazing app that opens up new possibilities and revenue source for our shop and Facebook page. Very easy to install use once installed. Excellent customer service and support! We have upgraded to higher plan within a week. Highly recommended to Shopify shop owners!! Thank you Akohub team!

Amal Hantash Fitness

I am stil in my 14 days trial. So far it looks promising. I will keep an eye on it for the next 2 months to evaluate it's performance in increasing conversions , further. Looking forward to seeing a real difference between with it and without it :) So far it looks promising.

The Million Roses Praha

Great team to work with and a useful application. Looking forward to what the future has for us together!

Savage Supplements Llc

Easy to use, transparent retargeting app for Shopify. My favorite part is the chart of recommended budget spend that correlates with your daily visitors. We were spending way to much money per day with other retargeting apps and didn't see great results. Looking forward to the performance and bringing back visitors to purchase our products!

Chamoureuse Com

This app is great and I upgraded to the silver plan.
Install it, follow a few steps and it work like a charm, it is the perfect app if you are like me and you don't have any knowledge on retargeting ads, this app will do the job for you. I recommand.

Bullet Proof Zone

App looks extremely clean and very easy to use. I've just started a campaign and can't wait to start seeing the conversions roll in!

Vinyl Record Art Nz

Simple to setup, and customer service is excellent.

Horselovershops

unbelievable app and very pro management willing to make thing happen for you

1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next