Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

THE SPARKLING AFFAIR

Giving this app to try to convert my visits into actual sales. Will update my review once I get results.

Woosahhh

So far so good... Just started it and it seems to do what they imply, hopefully get some sales out of my new store!

Monkerdize - Authorized Merchandise Games & TV Shows

Awesome and user-friendly
Recommend as #1 APP for Retargeting with Facebook Ads.

Thank you.......

Cigar Pros

sgagagafgafdga adfbadfga adgadfgF AGafga adgg rRG RRr g
WRgrwRG rgRG rgRG rgwRG rwgrg Gwgr WRGrgWRGwrgRG.

Sooper Lifestyle

I love the simple user interface in Ako. Easy to retarget. Although I am still at the measuring stage of my campaigns. Will need to see how well these campaigns perform & I'll do an update on this review then.

Crazy 4 Shop

I am very surprised how simple os create a retargeting campaign with AKO Retargeting. This is a great app with a lot of potencial to bring more costumers to our store. Thank you very much!

BloomMajesticBeauty

I used this app to increase the sales of the online store.
it works perfectly and did the job.

Very happy

WatchuWearing

So far so good, Im barely starting out but it looks like it may be a good fit for me. Gonna give it a try and see

Oakwood Street

So far so good - simple to set up and get the campaign running. My only issue is that I cannot change the items in the ad (without upgrading)

RIVIA SPORTS

Perfect for retargeting. Easy to set up ads and follow up on the stats. Can upgrade & set up more if wanted.