Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Retarget cart abandoners & Instagram engagers with dynamic ads

Oh My Gold LDN

Really easy to set up, which is great as I was not sure what I was doing! Will wait to see the results!

Hellodrinks

So easy to set up, and seems to be a lot easier than Shoelace, and much cheaper too, always good for small business. Need drinks for the Summer - Check out www.Hellodrinks.com.au

Blessed By Bella

Very easy and straight forward. I like how you can choose what products to display. Many other Re-target apps are not user friendly. This app makes things easy.

Clout Fashion Store

great app! will see how it performs we just installed it on our store. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Twinstar Design

I love how easy this app was to use it. Just started out tho, love to see how this app gotta bring me sales!

Dope Mammies

I'm trying the retargeting i hope i will see good result I will update everyone soon i get the result

American Babe

Used this app for the holidays for retargeting and it was really easy to use! Definitely will continue to use it.

victors-product

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Case-Space | Online Store

All seems great for now and will update in the near future with any updates I may have on performance.

TIQTAQHighTech

Bien pour l instant, jespère que l application fonctionne vraiment et convertis. Je sais pas trop quoi dire d autre mais c est facil a programmer et parametrer en tout cas.