Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Retarget cart abandoners & Instagram engagers with dynamic ads

Olde Church Emporium

Great App just started using it but easy to load and use. Hopeful it will work well for us. Will report back in a couple of weeks with the results.

Little Whirlwinds

Very easy to set up - hoping for better (and more honest) results than a previous app I have tried. Fingers crossed.

Sw!tch

Great app, it really helps you to setup your marketing. Its really easy to use and integrades perfectly with fb.

Consistently Trendy

I have just installed this app I don't know if it will do well but oke.. Can't wait for it to show good results.

Sassy Classy Fly

I used this app to help me with getting ahold of some of the floater business out there that need to see things more than once. We'll see how this goes. Easy to set up.

Discountsaleuk

I used this app for facebook retargetting. I really like the easy installation and ad creation. Hopefully it does what it intended to do by retargetting.

Sullen Art Co.

So far so good, easy to set up and get going. All from my phone, couldn’t be easier to use, and the dynamic ad retargeting is awesome

CUADRART

I have been using AKO for another of our stores and it works awesome, providing high ROI. Super easy to use as well. Can't wait to see the results in my new store. Check it out: www.cuadrart.com

Epic Bargains 4 U

I just got this app and set it up. Very simple and understandable instructions. Now anxiously waiting to see if I start getting some sales.

Relax And Ride Bikes

I am writing this review to extend my free trial 14 more days. I have just set it up and I do not know if it will work yet but I will be happy to rewrite the review after some time - however, the set up an installation was fairly painless and easy. I like it better than retargetapp, I did not get results with retarget app.