Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

The Soap and Bubbles Shop

Easy to set up, now waiting to see results. I will update review after a few days of the app running ads.

Corgilicious

Checking this app out on our shopify. Wish us luck. will update this review whenever our trial is up !

Savers Island Store

thanks to this app my sales have increased by 10%. I had to share the results with everyone this app is great!

Trevs Cycle Shop

easy app to use and will see how the sales go before i know this works. still new to this and wanting good results

Sexy and Sassy Pearls

Just signed up, I will let you know again in a month or so! Hopefully it works like I anticipate it to.

WolfPackOnline

I am currently writing this review to extend my free trial. I will update my review based on performance.

FYOOUTLET

O Ako Retargeting - Facebook Ads é fantástico e pratico. Recomendo para as empresas que precisam de eficiência e praticidade.

Just Cozy Things

Retargeting is crucial for your business to cultivate the know- like-trust factor. So I'm so happy I found Ako Retargeting as it has helped immensely.

Regalosauro

Quick and intuitive app to create retargeting campaigns based on store products. I liked that they offer a plan for shops just launched like ours.

Veritas Fit

Simple to set up. Easy to use. Excited to see this in action as FB ad retargeting can be a real challenge,