Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Retarget cart abandoners & Instagram engagers with dynamic ads

OhlalaGift

This is really a great app. I have got some incredible ROI very easily. The app is working alone for me ! I can controll all the ads in my Facebook Business manager. I recommand

My Dear Sex Doll

great appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Herstler

I used this app to market my business, get more traffic and sales. The app is fairly easy to use and hopefully everything goes great . First day using the app.

Shirtasaurus

So far easy to use, just starting to try it out. Will report back after a proper trial period is used

Real Life Rosary

The app was super easy to install which is a huge plus compared to so many apps out there. I have a huge promotion going on right now for a giveaway and Ako seems like the perfect tool for retarget all of those visitors.

StylishwomanWorld

This app is very helpful, it provides great results , it helps to retarget people who visited your website

Grunge Attire

So far, so good. Easy-to-setup and easy to create referral ads with.
I don't have a great deal of experience with referral ads, but this has helped. The only downfall is that I couldn't manually change the products in the free package.

MexMade

Incredibly easy to set up, app is super intuitive and you don't have to make any effort to get it working!

Wanderatic Apparel

Easy and simple to use , so far so good, liking it. Everything is understandable. Will wait a bigger review after some time. Cheers!

Keto Freedom

Just started with this App and so far everything is looking great. It is real easy to set up retargeting campaigns