Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Dog Lovers' Mart

I love the idea, I have been looking forward to finding such an app . I anticipate quick results!

UnitedGifts

Excellent app i would reccomend it to all of you! this incredible app has let me retarget ads efficiently.

NewLeaze

Amazing and very fast to install. I really hope this is the turning point of my life. I think ive made an important investment

Philodox Designs

I like how easy and fast everything with this app works. Waiting to see results, however this is going good so i hope the results are just as good.

Retail Discount

This app is fantastic would highly recommend to anyone looking at doing retargeting with Facebook...

The Trend Pet Store

The app is much easier than others! I would recommend using this app for ecom businesses. I believe i will get great results.

The Deals Company

It a must have app! You should try , i have more sales since i have installed, thank you, this is an important app in every store

Dapper Effects

So far so good. Pretty easy app to set up. Looking forward to having it run for a couple of months and digging into the data. Thanks for a simple to set up tool Ako!

Fireside Outdoor

Just got it installed today and I just set up our first campaign. We are curious to see how this works. I do like how they re-target you with their own product.

Barishonline

Have just installed this app, lets see how it goes. Installation was easy and straight forward. Have high expectation from it.