Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

YogaFitnessa

Very easy app to install, create instant facebook campaign quickly and define all needed settings without difficulty

1 jour 1 sac

Vraiment simple a utiliser. Programmation des campagne en moins de deux minutes. je conseil a tout les novices et meme les autres.

Rawnice

awesome app that makes my facebook ads easy as a dream! I really did not have a long background in ads before finding Ako's app but i made a ton of sales with both facebook and instagram ads by just using their service!

Her Imports

There I was, having low expectations about yet another plugin promising the world.

Was I wrong.

This thing is amazing.

Easy to use. Makes my job super easy!

CrazyCatmom

good app, easy to install.
Jetzt mal schauen was sich daraus noch ergibt. Ein genaues Bild über die Resultate kann ich mir jetzt noch nicht machen.

The Alley Online

I have installed this app on 3 of my stores. Very easy to setup and I am already seeing a good ROI. So far so good. I certainly recommend this app if you are looking to automate your Facebook retargeting campaigns.

Hudson Henry Baking Company

So easy to set up. Right in time (hopefully) for the holiday shoppers. And at a price that is affordable

Eazideal Jewelry Galore

wow, amazing idea to ease my work as a merchant especiallywheni am super busy. Must try as soon as possible. Worth it.

Smartcharge

Super good service from kevin. It is a great app. It is a great app to use, if you want to retarget back to your shoppers

skinx

Pretty good and easy way to set up retargeting ads. Literally took me less than 5 minutes to get from the first click to the ads being up and running!