Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

skinx

Pretty good and easy way to set up retargeting ads. Literally took me less than 5 minutes to get from the first click to the ads being up and running!

Toronto Unified

I get this app on every store i create. The simplest and most effective re-targeting app i have come across.

Zayla Rose Couture

Thank you, So far so good. I will update once I get some results as I have only just installed this app

PwisPets

this app makes my job so much easier and it is also easier to move around than other apps that are similar to this one

Druk Style Shop

Very easy to use, and loved the results it has brought to me... With a few clicks you can create an advance campaign, that expert would charge a thousand dollars.

Running Surplus

I used the app and it works good, easy to set up and now just want to see roi because roi is what its all about.

Luceras

Very simple to use, clean and user friendly interface and a great support staff. Highly recommended retargeting app.

Bakers Sto N Go

I just signed on with them, hoping it works better than Kit or Shoelace. So far so good but not sure how to maximize yet.

Blaze Season

What an amazing app. Creating an ad has never been this easy. Within 5mins all is set. Thank you Ako you are a life saver

To The Stars Inc.

This retarget app is easy to use with a lot of customization making dynamic ads really easy to set up, while providing more control compared to other apps.