Gesamtbewertung
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
23. November 2018

awesome app that makes my facebook ads easy as a dream! I really did not have a long background in ads before finding Ako's app but i made a ton of sales with both facebook and instagram ads by just using their service!

Rawnice
Schweden
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 12. September 2018

Super easy to install and much cheaper than shoelace and snappic... so far so good! Will update in a few weeks once it starts working

therawstore
Australien
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
6. Februar 2018

So easy to install, great for the technically challenged -- retargeting made easy! We are just getting going, very keen to see the results.

Objae1
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
12. September 2023

Akohub has designed the membership system's features perfectly and continues to strengthen its focus on localization applications!
Whenever I raise an issue, they proactively resolve it and consistently track my subsequent status.
Especially Joanne Chai, she is the best service I have ever encountered in my life! Always actively helping me solve problems, not only limited to the services they provide but also assisting me in resolving issues encountered when using Shopify again.
Whether you are a Taiwanese business or not, I highly recommend using Akohub's services!

ButterCup Accessory奶油杯銀飾
Taiwan
10 monate mit der App
29. Juli 2018

very easy to use, just set up my first campaign, we should see the results soon.

Haakaa Taiwan
Neuseeland
30. August 2020

Hi! I'm so angry!!! I spent ca. $500 with this app and I haven't buyers!!!!!!! This app work very bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regina's Desire Swimwear
Akohub hat geantwortet 30. August 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Regina. We're sorry for hearing it. We have further looked into your retargeting campaign and found that your daily budget was set a bit too high. Since Facebook retargeting ads only deliver your ads to the audiences who have browsed or engaged with your website, you only need to set €5 to €10 per day to convert your website visitors. Other types of Facebook campaigns need higher budget instead.

To create a more effective retargeting campaign, we highly recommend that you can try our suggested budget and also run a traffic campaign at the same time to bring more potential customers back to your online store. These audiences will be well collected and then converted by our retargeting campaigns more efficiently.

Please let us know if you'd like to talk further with us. We will provide more suggestions on your retargeting strategy. Hope we can optimize your campaigns and help you convert more visitors into customers soon.

2. Februar 2018

Great tool for Facebook re-targeting campaigns, super easy to use and we see a much better result already. Awesome support team whom truly back their service. You guys are cool!!!

Realbeardedmen
20. Juni 2018

Scam. Attributed over $250 sales to retargetting on Monday. I didn't have one sale all day. More than likely pocketing the supposed ad spend. Do not recommend.

Shop Lfb
5. Oktober 2023

Very useful app. If you encounter problems with the settings, the customer service will be very patient and provide assistance. I sincerely recommend it to everyone.

CUPETIT 卡柏蒂精品甜點
Taiwan
4 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 12. Januar 2022

Please!!!! somebody from this app reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need help! worst client service EVER. Please I need you to stop running adds. I have uninstall this app a long ago and campings are still running and charges keep going. Please HELPPPPP!!!!!

Ohmamá Ropa de Maternidad
Kolumbien
Akohub hat geantwortet 2. September 2020

Thank you for your review. We're sorry for replying late. Your retargeting campaigns were running pretty great in the first few days! To keep the conversions going, you can create a traffic campaign for reaching more prospects at the same time!

For the payment, if you reinstall the app, you'll select a new plan. However, the new Shopify application charge will replace the existing/previous one, so you won't be charged by the system twice during the same period. Please let us know if you have any further questions. I'm here to help! :)