Rezensionen (184)

• 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
20. Juni 2018

Scam. Attributed over $250 sales to retargetting on Monday. I didn't have one sale all day. More than likely pocketing the supposed ad spend. Do not recommend.

Shop Lfb
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
29. März 2022

This app is good. It syncs the product collection to Facebook easily and I like the marketing funnel a lot. Customer support is helpful too. They even offer a consulting session to share their experience about running Facebook & google ads.

Lost in Paradise
Taiwan
14 tage mit der App
31. März 2021

The customer service is awesome and highly responsive, providing detailed and valuable information for us to start our first Retargeting campaign!

Beme Creation
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
14 tage mit der App
25. Juli 2018

EXTREMELY easy to setup and launch first campaign. Cannot wait to see the results! Also, one of the only retargeting apps on Shopify i have found that does Instagram retargeting which is huge in my book!

Olive Pepper
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
18. November 2022

No customer service. They simply do not answer chat or emails even if it is urgent. No feed update, meaning the products advertised are old.
Stay away!

Digiplanet
Portugal
9 monate mit der App
Akohub hat geantwortet 18. November 2022

Hi Guilherme, thank you for your review.

We have checked that your product catalog feed are active and sent the product catalog link via email 2 days ago. In the page we provided, you can see that your products are live and updated from Shopify to Facebook on a daily basis. Please let me know if there's any additional information that I can help you with! Thanks.

1. März 2018

Super easy to install. The technical support reached out giving us great suggestions. We are super excited. Thank you!

Byhandbymarcia
10 monate mit der App
20. Mai 2021

I contacted the support team regarding my issue that not able to publish ads. Support team seen my message and not reply me.

Happy2U
Malaysia
9 monate mit der App
22. März 2018

Easy to use and I've been seeing great results. The app generated around 71 purchases within 2 months, which equals to about 2k in sales which I would have missed out on!
Also, their support team is great. If you have any issues with the FB business manager or the app itself, they'll help you solve the issue.

If you have a decent amount of traffic coming into your site, then this is a must get.

Cocolean
8 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 2. Februar 2018

This is the best and very professional tool that boost your Facebook page with the tightest budget. The support team is very knowledgeable and walked me thru every single step to maximize our performance in our business. A++

Twinkle Dev
7 monate mit der App
22. April 2018

This is a very simple and effective tool for any store who is trying to bring the customers back to their website. The instructions were very clear and the process was very easy.

Brooklyn Organic Workwear