Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Turn your visitors into customers with FB Google retargeting

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Belagems

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Excellent service, Great product

Objae1

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

So easy to install, great for the technically challenged -- retargeting made easy! We are just getting going, very keen to see the results.

Get Socked

Location Australia

Great product and great team! they are keen to try and help improve my business so that is win-win, highly recommend. The interface is nice and easy to understand and super easy to install and run! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Twinkle Dev

This is the best and very professional tool that boost your Facebook page with the tightest budget. The support team is very knowledgeable and walked me thru every single step to maximize our performance in our business. A++

Realbeardedmen

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great tool for Facebook re-targeting campaigns, super easy to use and we see a much better result already. Awesome support team whom truly back their service. You guys are cool!!!

Jnlgame

This is an amazing app that opens up new possibilities and revenue source for our shop and Facebook page. Very easy to install use once installed. Excellent customer service and support! We have upgraded to higher plan within a week. Highly recommended to Shopify shop owners!! Thank you Akohub team!

Amal Hantash Fitness

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am stil in my 14 days trial. So far it looks promising. I will keep an eye on it for the next 2 months to evaluate it's performance in increasing conversions , further. Looking forward to seeing a real difference between with it and without it :) So far it looks promising.

The Million Roses Praha

Location Hungary

Great team to work with and a useful application. Looking forward to what the future has for us together!

Savage Supplements Llc

Easy to use, transparent retargeting app for Shopify. My favorite part is the chart of recommended budget spend that correlates with your daily visitors. We were spending way to much money per day with other retargeting apps and didn't see great results. Looking forward to the performance and bringing back visitors to purchase our products!

Chamoureuse Com

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great and I upgraded to the silver plan.
Install it, follow a few steps and it work like a charm, it is the perfect app if you are like me and you don't have any knowledge on retargeting ads, this app will do the job for you. I recommand.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12