Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Farm Girl Diva Boutique

Very happy with this product! Super easy to install.

Khais Club

Very happy with the app. Support is excellent too!

Byhandbymarcia

Super easy to install. The technical support reached out giving us great suggestions. We are super excited. Thank you!

Belagems

Excellent service, Great product

Objae1

So easy to install, great for the technically challenged -- retargeting made easy! We are just getting going, very keen to see the results.

Get Socked

Great product and great team! they are keen to try and help improve my business so that is win-win, highly recommend. The interface is nice and easy to understand and super easy to install and run! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Twinkle Dev

This is the best and very professional tool that boost your Facebook page with the tightest budget. The support team is very knowledgeable and walked me thru every single step to maximize our performance in our business. A++

Realbeardedmen

Great tool for Facebook re-targeting campaigns, super easy to use and we see a much better result already. Awesome support team whom truly back their service. You guys are cool!!!

Jnlgame

This is an amazing app that opens up new possibilities and revenue source for our shop and Facebook page. Very easy to install use once installed. Excellent customer service and support! We have upgraded to higher plan within a week. Highly recommended to Shopify shop owners!! Thank you Akohub team!

Amal Hantash Fitness

I am stil in my 14 days trial. So far it looks promising. I will keep an eye on it for the next 2 months to evaluate it's performance in increasing conversions , further. Looking forward to seeing a real difference between with it and without it :) So far it looks promising.