Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

POOKAR

Seems nice app, will tell the full story soon. All ad format should b available in all versions of plans.

One Stop Shop & Buy

Just Started today , will come back to review properly after the trial. User Friendly and really easy to use ...

The Mason Jar Boutique

So easy to use, any person can do it! This takes all the work out of creating dynamic adds which can be so hard to set up in facebook.

Nyx Outlet

Let's see how it works.. I just utilized free features for testing..
Apps looks easy to navigate...

MyDesignerly

So far so good. Just set it up today and seeing if it will help get more traffic to my website! Fingers crossed! Thanks!

AL Design Shop

This app takes all the hassle out of having to learn retargeting ads, very easy to set up with this app. Keep up the good work.

TheGadgetizers

Excellent app which is easy to use. I use it complementary to my FB Ads. I really hope it will boost my sales. I will share more information after 5 days.

United By Color

Just started to use this app. Will come back and give more information after I have used it for a while.

La Voûte Boutique

Just getting started with the app, hope it helps with my conversions. Seems pretty easy to navigate.

PINK BASURA

The campaign set ups were really easy! I've wanted to set up some ads that retarget customers but wasn't sure how to do it, Ako made it super simple. I liked how it just did it for you!