Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Sexy and Sassy Pearls

Just signed up, I will let you know again in a month or so! Hopefully it works like I anticipate it to.

FYOOUTLET

O Ako Retargeting - Facebook Ads é fantástico e pratico. Recomendo para as empresas que precisam de eficiência e praticidade.

Just Cozy Things

Retargeting is crucial for your business to cultivate the know- like-trust factor. So I'm so happy I found Ako Retargeting as it has helped immensely.

Regalosauro

Quick and intuitive app to create retargeting campaigns based on store products. I liked that they offer a plan for shops just launched like ours.

My Class Shop

I just installed this app and it looks great. Really easy to set up and run your first campaign. Looking forward to see the results soon!

The Steampunk Cave

Super easy to install! Too early to comment on the results as i just got the app, will come back later for that.

ArtiKen

No idea of what is to come but excited to see what will come of it based of previous reviews...hoping for big results.

Top Trends Daily

Easy and simple to use! Good user experience and overall experience in the app. Looking forward to seeing the results soon. Thanks

LEaO OPTiCS

Extremely simple and easy to set up and use compared to other similar apps I have tired. No real experience needed to use.

UnitedGifts

Excellent app i would reccomend it to all of you! this incredible app has let me retarget ads efficiently.