Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Turn your visitors into customers with Meta Marketing Funnel

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Black Legacy

Easy set up for sure, we'll see if they are more effective than when I create my retargeting campaigns by myself.

therawstore

Super easy to install and much cheaper than shoelace and snappic... so far so good! Will update in a few weeks once it starts working

Just Adorbs

I love this app, it's very easy to use and setup! Other apps like shoelace cost so much to test and try out, this is good for starters.

Lauren Dickinson Clarke

So far so good... Have just started using, hoping it will turn into some nice sales. Will post another review later

MakeupDeals Co

i used this app and let me activate a 60 day trial period because im a new store. this was great. you can start you campaigns with low budget

styleveo

I used this app and i really loved it because it's so esay to be used with no complications i recommend it.

Albert Weiss Collection

Easy to setup. Now, to wait an see. If I am prompted for another rating after a few weeks, then I will update it. If it is not updated by October 1, 2018 then most of these reviews are just regarding setup and not completely useful.

Cool Tools HVAC-R

This app is amazingly easy to use, so much easier than navigating facebook ads by myself! Up and running with my ads in less than 5 minutes.

Kylani

I have just started for the moment I am quite satisfied, I hope to have good results now
the use is simple and fast.

TrendSetters

Very easy to set up can't wait to see the results the silver plan is what I'm using for now but a upgrade will be needed