Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

The Trend Pet Store

The app is much easier than others! I would recommend using this app for ecom businesses. I believe i will get great results.

The Deals Company

It a must have app! You should try , i have more sales since i have installed, thank you, this is an important app in every store

Dapper Effects

So far so good. Pretty easy app to set up. Looking forward to having it run for a couple of months and digging into the data. Thanks for a simple to set up tool Ako!

Fireside Outdoor

Just got it installed today and I just set up our first campaign. We are curious to see how this works. I do like how they re-target you with their own product.

MWAMCS

Really hoping this app helps simplify retargeting the audiences that are coming to my site. We are getting so much traffic, so grateful for a simple tool! Thank you AKO!

Beardaments

It works great and was easy to set-up my first campaign! I'm looking forward to seeing the results. I used another retargeting app, and was running into budget issues, my postings not showing, etc. I think this one is going to be a lot better.

AvailableGift

anthony davis uk the thing i love about the app is so so fast to do ... i am new i love it thanks .

VerticalDominion

Im just starting out with this app. Its pretty easy and simple to use so far and has very flexible plans.

YogaFitnessa

Very easy app to install, create instant facebook campaign quickly and define all needed settings without difficulty

1 jour 1 sac

Vraiment simple a utiliser. Programmation des campagne en moins de deux minutes. je conseil a tout les novices et meme les autres.