Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

Hudson Henry Baking Company

So easy to set up. Right in time (hopefully) for the holiday shoppers. And at a price that is affordable

Eazideal Jewelry Galore

wow, amazing idea to ease my work as a merchant especiallywheni am super busy. Must try as soon as possible. Worth it.

Smartcharge

Super good service from kevin. It is a great app. It is a great app to use, if you want to retarget back to your shoppers

skinx

Pretty good and easy way to set up retargeting ads. Literally took me less than 5 minutes to get from the first click to the ads being up and running!

Toronto Unified

I get this app on every store i create. The simplest and most effective re-targeting app i have come across.

Zayla Rose Couture

Thank you, So far so good. I will update once I get some results as I have only just installed this app

PwisPets

this app makes my job so much easier and it is also easier to move around than other apps that are similar to this one

Druk Style Shop

Very easy to use, and loved the results it has brought to me... With a few clicks you can create an advance campaign, that expert would charge a thousand dollars.

Running Surplus

I used the app and it works good, easy to set up and now just want to see roi because roi is what its all about.

Luceras

Very simple to use, clean and user friendly interface and a great support staff. Highly recommended retargeting app.