Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

TUKUTUKUM

Facebook disabled my ad account after setting up a carousel ad using Ako retargeting app. I can't even submit a review request please help me resolve this issue.

June 22, 2020

[Update]
Good news! Your Facebook ad account has been reactivated by the Facebook team. Now you're able to manage your existing ads or create new retargeting campaigns in our app. Please let me know if you need any help from us!

Thanks for your feedback. We have checked your account and noticed that your ad account was disabled by Facebook since there's a policy violation issue regarding your ad content from your products or website. However, sometimes the ad system may detect it incorrectly. We've contacted the Facebook team for your case and will keep you posted about the issue!

Seriously FAB®

After setting up a campaign, based on the basic carousel style suggested by the app, Facebook disabled our ad account so now we can't run any ads through this app or directly through FB. I have reached out to FB with no response yet, approaching 24 hrs. Frustrating to say the least. Obviously, I cannot recommend this app.

October 24, 2019

[Update] Your Facebook ad account has been reactivated by Facebook team on Oct. 25 successfully. We also appreciate your feedback! Showing the tips about Facebook ad policy while creating ad messages will much prevent the ads from being disabled. We look forward to helping your next retargeting campaigns!
We're sorry for the Facebook's ad account issue you're facing. Sometimes it may need a while for their team to resolve the ad violation issue. We've also reached them for further investigate your ad situation. Our team will work further with them and reactivate your temporary disabled ad account as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience.

Nostalgia Cases

Installed on Friday, had an issue connecting my Facebook Ads account. I messaged support on Friday. It's now Tuesday and I've not heard back. In this day and age, I expect much quicker customer service. The app may well work well, but based solely on the lack of customer support, I have to give 1 star.

June 29, 2019

We're sorry for replying late. Like we mentioned in the email, there's a technical issue from Facebook system when connecting Facebook accounts. We are now actively communicating and solving the issue with Facebook team. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I appreciate your understanding. Thanks for your feedback.

Shop Lfb

Scam. Attributed over $250 sales to retargetting on Monday. I didn't have one sale all day. More than likely pocketing the supposed ad spend. Do not recommend.