Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

Girly Shop - A Taste For A Girl!

Downloaded this app on the 26-04-19 and sent two emails but have not received an answer. Will update my review once I get results.

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have replied your emails. Your campaign was set up correctly and successfully. It's now running well and ready to convert your visitors through the retargeting campaign. Please see the details from our email and let me know if you have further questions. We're here to help. :)

THE SPARKLING AFFAIR

Giving this app to try to convert my visits into actual sales. Will update my review once I get results.

WolfPackOnline

I am currently writing this review to extend my free trial. I will update my review based on performance.

Barishonline

Have just installed this app, lets see how it goes. Installation was easy and straight forward. Have high expectation from it.

Loot on Crates

We are really having a hard time doing conversions. It would help if this retargetting app would really drive us sales. It is a shame that I can't rearrange the items I can put on the ad but I guess I'd change that in FB's business manager and also the span of time I'd be running the campaign

Relax And Ride Bikes

I am writing this review to extend my free trial 14 more days. I have just set it up and I do not know if it will work yet but I will be happy to rewrite the review after some time - however, the set up an installation was fairly painless and easy. I like it better than retargetapp, I did not get results with retarget app.

Ydwtl

I hope to love this app trying it out. works well so far. a few issues im having i hope i can speak to someone one to fix.