Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Good logical app with easy setup and responsive support. Will see how it goes for us and report back in!

June 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're sorry for the previous technical issues from Facebook system. After working with Facebook team and solving the issue, we hope your retargeting campaign can convert more website visitors into customers!

Woosahhh

So far so good... Just started it and it seems to do what they imply, hopefully get some sales out of my new store!

Sooper Lifestyle

I love the simple user interface in Ako. Easy to retarget. Although I am still at the measuring stage of my campaigns. Will need to see how well these campaigns perform & I'll do an update on this review then.

Veritas Fit

Simple to set up. Easy to use. Excited to see this in action as FB ad retargeting can be a real challenge,

Dog Lovers' Mart

I love the idea, I have been looking forward to finding such an app . I anticipate quick results!

SilkedCo

Just set it up and launched my first ad. Let's see how we do! Love the ease of use so far! Looking forward to learning more.

victors-product

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Case-Space | Online Store

All seems great for now and will update in the near future with any updates I may have on performance.

Consistently Trendy

I have just installed this app I don't know if it will do well but oke.. Can't wait for it to show good results.

Sassy Classy Fly

I used this app to help me with getting ahold of some of the floater business out there that need to see things more than once. We'll see how this goes. Easy to set up.

Previous 1