Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Turn your visitors into customers with FB Google retargeting

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Bella Grace Fashion

Had some teething problems in the beginning, but Ryan has been very supportive and everything is now resolved.

I have just created the first campaign so too early to tell the results but once the bug issue was resolved it was very quick and straightforward to create,

September 25, 2019

Thank you for trying our custom retargeting campaigns! We've noticed that you were facing some technical issues from Facebook while using our app. We apologize for the delayed response. Now our technical team has already resolved the issues for you. You can feel free to create a new campaign and retarget your website visitors into customers!

Woosahhh

Time spent using app About 20 hours

So far so good... Just started it and it seems to do what they imply, hopefully get some sales out of my new store!

Sooper Lifestyle

Location India

I love the simple user interface in Ako. Easy to retarget. Although I am still at the measuring stage of my campaigns. Will need to see how well these campaigns perform & I'll do an update on this review then.

Veritas Fit

Time spent using app 1 day

Simple to set up. Easy to use. Excited to see this in action as FB ad retargeting can be a real challenge,

Dog Lovers' Mart

Location Nigeria

I love the idea, I have been looking forward to finding such an app . I anticipate quick results!

SilkedCo

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Just set it up and launched my first ad. Let's see how we do! Love the ease of use so far! Looking forward to learning more.

victors-product

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Case-Space | Online Store

All seems great for now and will update in the near future with any updates I may have on performance.

Consistently Trendy

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

I have just installed this app I don't know if it will do well but oke.. Can't wait for it to show good results.

Sassy Classy Fly

I used this app to help me with getting ahold of some of the floater business out there that need to see things more than once. We'll see how this goes. Easy to set up.

Previous 1