Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

UMade

It’s a good app. We are having decent results recently. I like that they can also do the product-based targeting ads. It works well!

Viva Devine

Excellent and responsive customer support. I contacted the support team regarding the plans and billing, they responded fast and very friendly. Recommended!

Waista

Where do I start. Downloaded this app on the 1-12-18 by the 10-12-18 I've had 34 add to carts and 18 sales. I was doing it all wrong by using clever ads for Google. This app is definitely the answer. As spend is £60 so far as I don't have much of budget yet but if they keep bringing in sales like that I'm going to have more and more budget really quick. If you are new store I highly recommend this app.
It brings visitors that are actually interested in your products and actively retargets them and brings them back which make the purchase.

You'll need some testing but once you've found your best items push, push them with this app. Don't bother with ads with Google I'd scale from Facebook it's easier and seems to work really well.

Thank you to all the team who made this ♥️ Great app

RV Cover Supply

The best return on investment ever! We had ads running for only 2 days and have a 3000% ROI! No joke. We were skeptical at first but figured we would try it out and very happy with the results. Very easy to set up.

USticker

I like this app. It saves a lot of time for us. We also have good results recently. Make sure you have both regular retargeting and the advance retargeting setup. It's helpful to reach not only existing visitors but new potential clients who are interested in similar products that you are selling.

Monkerdize - Authorized Merchandise Games & TV Shows

Awesome and user-friendly
Recommend as #1 APP for Retargeting with Facebook Ads.

Thank you.......

Cigar Pros

sgagagafgafdga adfbadfga adgadfgF AGafga adgg rRG RRr g
WRgrwRG rgRG rgRG rgwRG rwgrg Gwgr WRGrgWRGwrgRG.

Crazy 4 Shop

I am very surprised how simple os create a retargeting campaign with AKO Retargeting. This is a great app with a lot of potencial to bring more costumers to our store. Thank you very much!

BloomMajesticBeauty

I used this app to increase the sales of the online store.
it works perfectly and did the job.

Very happy

WatchuWearing

So far so good, Im barely starting out but it looks like it may be a good fit for me. Gonna give it a try and see

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23