Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

Maiden Lane

It's really helped my business, great ROAS & ROI!!
At first, I don't believe kind of tools like this.. but, it turns out not only improve my ads performance
but also saved the budget!!

UMade

It’s a good app. Save a lot of time and having great results!! They keep adding more useful features. Love it!

Turquoise Tuesday

I loooove this app... WOWZA! Have been using for around a month now and getting incredible results! So easy to use, amazing ROAS aaaand kinda blown away by how helpful the developers are. All my (many) queries have been answered quickly, and in great detail.

Best money I ever did spend ;) Stuff 5 stars- I'm giving 10 STARS for this app!!!

James&Co

V. good. It's the app as well as the service. I was alerted to an issue with the pixel, they fixed it and explained what to expect. Thank you David!

Viva Devine

Excellent and responsive customer support. I contacted the support team regarding the plans and billing, they responded fast and very friendly. Recommended!

Waista

Where do I start. Downloaded this app on the 1-12-18 by the 10-12-18 I've had 34 add to carts and 18 sales. I was doing it all wrong by using clever ads for Google. This app is definitely the answer. As spend is £60 so far as I don't have much of budget yet but if they keep bringing in sales like that I'm going to have more and more budget really quick. If you are new store I highly recommend this app.
It brings visitors that are actually interested in your products and actively retargets them and brings them back which make the purchase.

You'll need some testing but once you've found your best items push, push them with this app. Don't bother with ads with Google I'd scale from Facebook it's easier and seems to work really well.

Thank you to all the team who made this ♥️ Great app

RV Cover Supply

The best return on investment ever! We had ads running for only 2 days and have a 3000% ROI! No joke. We were skeptical at first but figured we would try it out and very happy with the results. Very easy to set up.

USticker

I like this app. It saves a lot of time for us. We also have good results recently. Make sure you have both regular retargeting and the advance retargeting setup. It's helpful to reach not only existing visitors but new potential clients who are interested in similar products that you are selling.

Monkerdize - Authorized Merchandise Games & TV Shows

Awesome and user-friendly
Recommend as #1 APP for Retargeting with Facebook Ads.

Thank you.......

Cigar Pros

sgagagafgafdga adfbadfga adgadfgF AGafga adgg rRG RRr g
WRgrwRG rgRG rgRG rgwRG rwgrg Gwgr WRGrgWRGwrgRG.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24