Avaliações (84)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
15 de maio de 2024

Artem was very quick and responsive and able to help me with my issue straight away and save our sale launch, would highly recommend.

Kai Collective
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Alphalogic deixou uma resposta 16 de maio de 2024

Thanks for your feedback!
It motivates us and makes us become even better 😊

Artem

13 de junho de 2024

I've been using this app for a few months across several of my stores. It has significantly streamlined our sales processes and saved us a lot of time in managing our discounts. Scheduling discounts is now incredibly easy. Recently, I encountered a small issue with my store's theme, which the customer support team resolved promptly and efficiently. Highly recommend!

My Store
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
26 de junho de 2024

Excellent simple app, very easy to use and customer support was pretty much instant! Literally took me seconds to set up.

RosyRetro®
6 dias usando o app
Alphalogic deixou uma resposta 28 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app easy to use and that our customer support team was able to assist you promptly.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated and motivates us to keep delivering excellent service.
If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out!

Ilya

1 de julho de 2024

Very easy to use and very helpful for sale creation

AlphaRex
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Alphalogic deixou uma resposta 2 de julho de 2024

Thank you for your review.
We are very glad that you liked our app. 😊
If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact our support team.

20 de março de 2024

Very satisfied with the app. It's one of the best that we have tested. The customer support is extremely great.

CardsHouse
Lituânia
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Alphalogic deixou uma resposta 21 de março de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our app. We're glad that we have met your expectations.

If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We appreciate your support and look forward to continue to provide you with a great experience. =)

1 de março de 2024

I am very impressed particularly how easily a rather old person like me managed to customise it to give the exact look and feel I wanted. There was one final touch I could not quite work out and the support team were quick and effective in resolving the issue in less than an hour.

Perilla
1 dia usando o app
Alphalogic deixou uma resposta 2 de março de 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you found our platform easy to use. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with a seamless experience. If you have any more comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to share them with us.

12 de julho de 2024

Funktioniert super! Ich musste die Farbe angepasst bekommen und der Support Artem und Alex und das Team haben sofort geholfen und es erledigt. Ich kann die App inkl Support nur empfehlen. LG aus Münster vielen Dank Corinna

DENKBAR FRECH
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 21 horas usando o app
Alphalogic deixou uma resposta 13 de julho de 2024

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung. Wir helfen Ihnen jederzeit gerne weiter. 😌

13 de março de 2024

Ilya helped me today and was more than AMAZING! they actually helped me use the app to work seamlessly on my store across all pages. SUPER HAPPY!!

Sarah Fine Jewelry
Catar
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
Alphalogic deixou uma resposta 15 de março de 2024

We sincerely appreciate your support and trust! Your feedback means a lot to both me personally and to our entire team. Your positive reviews are not only rewarding but also serve as motivation for us to strive for excellence in everything we do.
Thank you for choosing us!

We're here to assist you every step of the way, so please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Ilya

10 de janeiro de 2024

Quick and easy to use app with a great customer service ! Thanks to Artem who helped me on a small issue I had. Definitely recommend Alpha!

Ostenz
França
2 meses usando o app
Alphalogic deixou uma resposta 11 de janeiro de 2024

Thanks for your feedback! It's the greatest reward and motivation for me and our team. 🙂
We are always happy to help so feel free to reach out to us!
Enjoy the app, stay safe and good luck to your business!

Artem

4 de janeiro de 2024

Very easy to set up and Oskar is super responsive and helpful if you need additional help with anything.

Saloon Store
Austrália
6 meses usando o app
Alphalogic deixou uma resposta 5 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your kind words! If you ever need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your feedback!