Reseñas (121)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de julio de 2024

Best landing page builder for Shopify,
Great support,
Great features,
Super friendly.

AHAVA USA
10 meses usando la aplicación
3 de mayo de 2024

Excellent App, amazing customer service. Andres Castillo was extremely helpful and prompt. Cannot recommend this page builder platform enough.

Keto Australia
10 meses usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

This app is amazing! It's like Shopify site building but for dummies. The best part of it all though, has been the amazing customer service. They are chat service takes only a couple of minutes to respond and send me comprehensive screenshots and loom videos so that I can better understand how to use the tool and make a better website huge shout out to Leo on the customer service team who has made my life a lot easier as a Shopify site owner!

CareNatal
9 meses usando la aplicación
Replo respondió 1 de mayo de 2024

Noah here from Replo! Glad yall are having a good experience with us, will give Leo a shoutout :) let us know if you need anything else!

18 de julio de 2024

Amazing customization and outstanding customer support! I could not recommend replo more to anyone! They truly care about their customers!

Peaches
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
10 de julio de 2024

Replo has such a great support, they help me quickly everytime. I recommend !

Circular
Francia
12 meses usando la aplicación
17 de julio de 2024

I really love this app! I am not a developer and find website building hard for my small business. This makes it so easy! I also love that I can get inspo from some of my favourite online stores.

ISOOSI
6 días usando la aplicación
22 de abril de 2024

Genuinely one of the best things I have come across in the no code world. I am designing a website for my frozen food business and these folks have been nothing but a godsend. Highly recommend using these folks for any custom shopify pages you are looking to build. Huge shoutout to Andres on the team. He has been incredibly helpful to our team. Personally rooting for this team.

My Store
2 meses usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2024

Replo is a GAME CHANGER! I've used a few page builders for ecom stores I've owned and managed for clients and Replo is 100% the best for customizability, capability, page speed etc. All the things that matter for your ecom store!

Customer support is top-tier! I get an answer back when I need it and they are very knowledgable about the software. I was in touch with Andres and he's been a pleasure to work with. 10/10 would recommend! Couldn't ask for better help.

Jesus With Us
3 meses usando la aplicación
17 de mayo de 2024

Amazing customer experience, Customer service will get you back in no time maximum a couple hours and they're ready to help you out with whatever problem you have. I recommend this app because i really like to use it and easy too

My Store
Hungría
17 días usando la aplicación
12 de julio de 2024

The support team is so helpful and help us unlock what's already great potential in the app

Status Audio