Reseñas (121)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de abril de 2024

Support team is extremely responsive and able to help with clarifying anything.

They all go out of there way to make sure we understand how to perform X idea.

Simply amazing

My Store
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
31 de mayo de 2024

This is the future of web design. I love working in figma but always felt that step was so far from live product. This app blows my mind and I don't see why most high ticket agencies wouldn't incorporate this into their business. Customer support is phenomenal as well.

NewFlora
4 días usando la aplicación
15 de mayo de 2024

Amazing app and an even more amazing support system. They assisted me in building everything thing i needed.

Yugo Pets
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
11 de abril de 2024

Very complex and detailed software, though the support crew is AWESOME and walks you through all roadblocks. Love these guys

Homes Bracelets
12 meses usando la aplicación
29 de marzo de 2024

Replo support in incredible - always on hand to help and give really clear guidance. Oluwaseyi in the support team helped me today and was incredibly helpful and patient while we worked through a series of questions. I love this App too, we are using it more and more on our store.

PROVACAN
Reino Unido
6 meses usando la aplicación
Replo respondió 30 de marzo de 2024

Hey folks, Noah here from Replo. Thanks so much for the kind words! Olu is awesome, I'll let him know about the positive feedback. Feel free to reach out any time - we're always around in support chat and in the community at https://replo.app/community!

5 de mayo de 2024

Works very well and the customer support is excellent! Very fast response time with in app chat feature

Onearth
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
9 de julio de 2024

Replo's support is absolutely fantastic. Anytime we've had a question, their support staff have sent detailed looms with how tos. Fantastic service and I want to shout out "Shahar Yar" he was especially great!

tiny toes
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
4 días usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

The app is awesome and the support team is amazing! I've been developing my own website and the chat support has been able to answer all my questions even when I'm struggling to explain the problem! Thank you to Shahar Yar and the other team members for their assistance!

My Store
3 meses usando la aplicación
27 de junio de 2024

Customer service was patient and so helpful

Tend Prenatal