AlertHero ‑ Free Sale Banner

AlertHero ‑ Free Sale Banner | Reviews

by Alchemist Hero LLC

Boost Sales with Sale & Announcement Banners

Caminos Sardinia Experience

Fantastica applicazione, la uso per un banner sul mio negozio e funziona perfettamente, ho potuto personalizzare anche il colore di sfondo con il colore della mia azienda. Grazie

Qué Fiesta!

Es una muy buena herramienta, hace lo que dice, ni más ni menos. A pesar de que estoy contento con la aplicación, solo me queda un poco de duda del soporte que pueda tener por el desarrollador, ya que mandé un correo porque encontré un pequeño error y nunca tuve respuesta. Pero fuera de eso la aplicación funciona de maravilla. Puedes programar el día y la hora de cuando inician y terminan las alertas, lo cual es de gran ayuda.

Happy Travel Kitty

I love how easy this app is to create pop-up banners that can be changed so simply when needed. One thing I would like to see it do, is to be able to change text colour on only some of the text, instead of all text must be the same colour.

AQUA-X FISHING

I needed a simple banner displayed over the Christmas period that alerted my customers that we were out of the office for a while. Had this installed, configured and live in a matter of minutes. Extremely simple to configure and deploy and did all i need it to.

iimvclothing

I used this app to give alerts to my customers of different promotions and sales I was running on my shop. Which was really helpful for me to provide vital information to my customers. The creators of the app asked for any improvements I’d like to see in the app which was really good to see how the creators of the app cared about their users feedback. I suggested a automatic start and end date for the alerts and they were really on board with this and happy to receive my feedback. I definitely am really happy with this app and I am using it on the daily to alert my customers! And it’s also free?! Amazing!