Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

The Scottish Grocer

A great app that integrates easily that's easy to install and use. Thanks for creating this. 5 stars.

Chase Street Accessories & Engraving

This app is inexpensive, relatively simple to use, and has a really clean UI. I like that it's flexible enough to allow you to re-send notifications if necessary.

Bloom Store Swimwear

Simplesmente adorei! Bem fácil de mexer e funciona muito bem! Ajuda a ter mais vendas avisando os clientes quando há reposição!

The Starlight Stitchery

Very easy to set up and so helpful at letting us know what customers want us to reorder! We don't have a lot of space for backstock, so it's great to have an inexpensive app that helps us zero in on what customers want.

Flory's Online

So easy, as soon as your product is back in stock it automatically informs everyone, For this price this app is brilliant!!

Arrow Love Co.

i installed this app for my store and it has been super easy to set up and use! they have the best price around

Judaica Spot

Best in this category - hands down.
I was looking for an app to send restock notifications & what I saw was MANY apps that were overcharging & underperforming with terrible support.
What Dibble Development created is a simple app that gets the job done every time, & for an amazing price & with a great support team behind it.
I have a complicated theme & thousands of SKUs on my shopify store which required a complicated install & attention to detail, needless to say they got it done in less than 5 minutes (including a special custom feature which I requested).
The app is fully customizable without editing any code!
Couldn't be happier.
If you are looking for restock notifications - look no further!

WOODSTRK

Finally, a restock app that integrates easily, works great, looks great & doesn't require any complicated coding to install. Huge thanks to the developers for adding it to our theme for free!

Lovely Hello

Totally 5 stars! Wow, I have many products that sell quickly and out of stocks can be a frustration for my clients. now they feel empowered to know when their favorites are back in stock. Almost immediately I had over 20 email notification requests, and during restock day, I received a few orders right away. Totally worth every penny. I'm not sure why I can't leave a 5 star review, the system only lets me leave a 4 star review.

Trokiando

Very easy to install and use. Definitely recommend if your products are highly sought after and to avoid the hassle of replying to a lot of emails asking about restocks.