Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Kay Pop Art Studio

The app is great, it was easy to install and is a reasonable price to collect email addresses for restock notifications.

The only suggestion I have is if you could customize the look more and have the open to have a small button with a pop-up for the email.

Skort Obsession

This app is great! Very helpful and it easily pays for itself. I don't have to do anything, it does all the work!!

Coddies

We clicked the auto install option and it's resulted in the following error appearing on every product page "'Liquid error (product-from line 121): Could not find asset snippets/da-restock.liquid". We've been trying for hours to get in touch with support but haven't heard anything. This is really damaging our site!

Great Lakes Kids Apparel LLC

Absolutely EXCELLENT Program! The setup was very very easy, the customer service was fantastic and the program has already returned 13x in the first 6 days we have had the program! Our customers absolutely LOVE THIS FEATURE and so do we!

Valor Fitness

This app is great for gathering emails for notifications! The only problem is we end up downloading the emails and then using another service like MailChimp to actually send the emails. This app does not let you customize emails for individual products (like adding a note section if a product is in pre-order, there may be shipping delays, etc). Like I said, it's a great way to gather those emails for notifications!

Joy decoração

Excellent App. All the setup is intuitive, and give really good insights. I recomende it, it helps with my shops!

Lisa's Cosmetics pop-up shop

Great app! it It has amazing features and lets you know which items are most in demand, and sends emails automatically. Would recommend to everyone.

SYRINX

日本語での情報はあまりなかったのですが、再入荷通知を送信できるツールとして、最安値帯の1つだと思います。
アプリの完成度は高く、商品ページのバリエーション毎の出荷通知に対応しています。
また、適用する商品も選択できます。
管理画面も商品にはサムネイル画像がつくなど、非常に直感的にわかりやすく作られています。
同種のアプリの中で、これはお勧めです。

Glidr

We were looking for a restock notification solution that didn't charge per email sent. Installed this app and was blown away by the features. Fully customisable on-screen notification sign-up, ability to turn off signup on certain products, customisable email, a full suite of analytics and stupidly easy to install. Great work by the devs!!

Hattie & Della

The restock emails look great, send quickly, and track easily. exactly what I was looking for so that I don't have to keep track when customers email me asking for an alert.