Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

A Branch & Cord

I friend suggested this app and it does not disappoint! Every step is very nicely laid out and I appreciate the customization options. For $5 a month this is a deal!

Tufte Wear

Nice app! Would love to have more insights in what products are being sold from the notifications. Generally more analytics based on performance would be nice.

Western Soul®

I love this app. Installation is easy and I've already had 2 sales from restock notifications. Thank you Alert Me!

Vapeblunt México

so far, so good, we got this app 2 days ago and already have a list of customers on wait list for our products and was easy to setup,

Order Shop St.Lucia

This app is brilliant and is priced very well. If you it out you wont regret it :) Will definitely recommend

heaven

Very good app for gaining customer email and notify them when products return on stock! Automatic sending of emails! Good return!

Perlier

Just installed this and already have requests for restock notifications. Install on the product page was very easy, the collection page was more challenging but the developer responded immediately (over the weekend) and completed the installation.

MCB Equestrian

Excellent App ***** High recommend. Very cost effective compared to other apps with less functionally.

Queens Wear Boutique

I love this app! makes life a whole lot easier. It was hard finding an app compatible with my theme but this is it!

Nufferton UK - Unisex Loungewear - Official site

Great app. And so easy to install, one click and it's works instantly. We got our two first sign up within 1 h. Highly recommend.