Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Indiamed

It is very useful when you don´t have a huge stock. Also helps you to focus on what your customers are looking for. The price is nice, too.

Native Bohème

This app is super easy to use not only for myself but also my customers. I would recommend for the price.

Sunja Link Body Shoppe

this app really does help with sales. My customers use the out of stock sign up all the time, and I can use it to help me decide on buying.

Neonail Expert Italia

I tried out different app for notify the back in stock products but Alert me! is really the best because it's easy to install but let you make a lot of customization. Safe and clear.

Suki La

I have not been able to find any other restock alert app that allows out of stock sign up notifications for products with multiple variants - for me this was multiple colours of the same style. This app has been a lifesaver! and not having to wait for notification sign ups for all variants to go out of stock is amazing!

Vixen Vogue

So glad i found this app. Just what i needed. It lets u customize how it looks on your site so it meshes well with yur theme and it sends notifications to customers without you having to do it manually but you can still manually do it if you want. 5 stars. Now i now what my customers want the most and prioritize what to bring back to my store

Teemajuhlat

Seems really easy to use, just downloaded it though but really easy to use and I hope the customer service will help me with the collection page installation as well.

Milktea Princess

今まで文句なし。インストールや設定はそんなに難しくない。費用もお手頃。
まだshopifyを始めてまもないため、このアプリが売り上げにどのくらい貢献できるかはまだ見えていない。役に立てると嬉しいです。

Silver Lotus Winnipeg

This app is great for small businesses to use, easy to install and edit on the back end. Highly recommend! We have so many customers using this, it is so worth it!

Glam Bratz

So far so good. Very useful. I can see what customers want so that helps me with restocking inventory. Easy to integrate with Shopify. Only been using it a few weeks, only complaint is finding the plan I'm currently on. Haven't seen billing no where on app.