Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Beaut&Beast Co.

I am using this app to help me keep track of customer demand for a product I have that is out of stock. So far so good!

Rasha’s Kloset

I love this app. I have gained more sales from this feature. It allows people to just put in there emails to receive a notification when the product is available.

Pinultimate

This app is great! I didn't realize how many of my customers would appreciate having this functionality, but I get sign ups left and right. I run out of products a lot, so it's helpful for me to know what restocks to prioritize.

The UI isn't great and the emails aren't the prettiest, but overall for the price, it's absolutely worth it.

Fiercetrendz

This app is great. It allows me to know the highly requested items so i don’t waste money if customers don’t purchase again

Very easy to use and set up.

I definitely recommend

Surīshae + Co

Very easy to install, and love the features of knowing how many people are requesting restocks, how many notifications are being sent out, and also the low monthly fee.

Black Salt

Easy to set up quickly and customize. So helpful to see which products/sizes customers are interested in being restocked - wish I had installed this a long time ago!

Gold Elite Apparel

I have been using this app for a couple weeks now and it works great! This app helps to convert sales on restocks and helps give us valuable insight on where the demand is for restocks. Would highly recommend.

ToppingsKids

Very useful to predict customer demand by product, and can provide restock information to customer timely. Strongly recommend this app who is managing pre-orders.

DiamondArt.ca

Fantastic app and great support. Increases sales when we are out of stock as clients can choose to be notified. Saves us time and has had an immediate effect on out sales and profitability.

Le Ravishe

This app is very easy to set up, and is way more affordable than some others I had checked out. I tested it with one of my products and it works pretty good. I also like that it automatically sends an email to the customer when inventory is updated, I don't have to do anything else after the set up. It also fits very well with my theme. It's a game changer, thanks for making it affordable for start up businesses like mine.