Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Willpower Running

Very easy to use, 1-click solution for stock notifications. Also the backend handling is made very easy. This app helps a lot!

The Obcessory

Love this app. Great price, easy to use and customizable to go with your store. Never had any issues with this app and does everything it says :)

Three Crazy Crows

The app states they set up the app for you. Just contact support and give the info needed. I did that and got no response. I emailed again and finally got a response. I replied and it took several more days for them to get back to me and the response didn’t even address my issue. I deleted the app.

IMAN Shoppe Bookstore

Affordable price for super amazing job compared to others. Great & simple user experience with great downloadable email list. Job well done.

Christian Elizabeth & Co.

Easy to use! Good customization. Good price. We have installed it for our website and couldn't be happier.

Black Rose Jewelry

nice app! works really good. Its very cheap too. It was really easy to install too. I will recomend it to everyone starting

RACHELMENT THE LABEL

This app is very easy to use and super affordable. I highly recommend this as an easy and low-cost app to add to any shop that has products that people are excited about!

Beaut&Beast Co.

I am using this app to help me keep track of customer demand for a product I have that is out of stock. So far so good!

Carolina D

I deleted the application and it still appears on the store. Interesting and very very beautiful :(((. Probably will continue to charge. You can not make a filter on products, you can not make a filter on customers you can not make a filter for the value of products or number of products. More precisely you can't do anything, you have to analyze registration by registration

June 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. However your review is quite inaccurate. The main function is to send notification emails, we value feedback of ways to make the app better and fit more peoples needs. We are more than able and ready to help if you would have contacted customer service. But to set the record straight on your review, you can in fact filter and sort via the app.

-You can filter products both by notifications that are active and notifications sent.

-After clicking view detail on a product, you can filter by customer email

-All data can be exported by CSV for analysis

-You can't filter by value of products as that's something we found necessary for a restock notification app

-Shopify handles billing so if it was uninstalled from the Shopify apps page then it'll stop billing. If the app is still showing we are more than happy to take a look and see why and help you uninstall from your theme.

Rasha’s Kloset

I love this app. I have gained more sales from this feature. It allows people to just put in there emails to receive a notification when the product is available.