Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Three Crazy Crows

The app states they set up the app for you. Just contact support and give the info needed. I did that and got no response. I emailed again and finally got a response. I replied and it took several more days for them to get back to me and the response didn’t even address my issue. I deleted the app.

Carolina D

I deleted the application and it still appears on the store. Interesting and very very beautiful :(((. Probably will continue to charge. You can not make a filter on products, you can not make a filter on customers you can not make a filter for the value of products or number of products. More precisely you can't do anything, you have to analyze registration by registration

June 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. However your review is quite inaccurate. The main function is to send notification emails, we value feedback of ways to make the app better and fit more peoples needs. We are more than able and ready to help if you would have contacted customer service. But to set the record straight on your review, you can in fact filter and sort via the app.

-You can filter products both by notifications that are active and notifications sent.

-After clicking view detail on a product, you can filter by customer email

-All data can be exported by CSV for analysis

-You can't filter by value of products as that's something we found necessary for a restock notification app

-Shopify handles billing so if it was uninstalled from the Shopify apps page then it'll stop billing. If the app is still showing we are more than happy to take a look and see why and help you uninstall from your theme.

Fight Gear Direct

Didn't work properly; customisation / color settings didn't correctly transfer over; I tried contacting their support for over a week, no resolution.

The Stationery Life!

I emailed Saturday due to the restock email box not showing up on my product pages. It's now Thursday and still no response. I've found another app to try and have given up on getting support for my issue.

The Wishing Elephant

Had to immediately uninstall. Every prompt has you waiting in front of the spinning wheel of death. Literally useless.

September 5, 2019

Sorry to hear of your issue and thank you for your feedback. The only reason there would be a "spinning wheel of death" is because when you load pages from the backend we have to pull that data from Shopify and can take a bit, its not the app itself. It seems a bit harsh to leave a 1 star review when the only issue you had you never reached out to our customer service team to resolve the issue. Nevertheless, if there is any problem with installing the app, or anything we can do to help in the future, please reach out to our customer service team to help. Again, thank you for your review.

DONN É E ᴾᴬᴿ DIEU ™

customer service 0 no response whatsoever waited for two weeks for them to respond and help us with installation process but pointless after dozens of emails we've sent. I gave up and uninstalled the app.

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review, we are sorry that customer service did not reply to you in a timely manner. We have made changes to our customer service and hope you will give us a go in the future.

LISSA the Shop

Non-existent support. The app worked fine for many months, but when we moved to a new theme, auto-install did not work. Contacted support 4x over period of three weeks with request for help with reinstallation, no answer whatsoever. Now have to move to different app and lose all existing sign-ups. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY -- AVOID.

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review. We apologize that, like dinosaurs, our customer service was non-existent. However, unlike dinosaurs, we have made changes to our customer service to better serve our customers and truly hope you will go with us in the future.

Handtec

Seriously bad support - removed app had been using for months but they didn't even bother providing support.

April 2, 2019

Thank you for voicing your concerns. We truly apologize for the low down, no good, awful, horrible support our customer service gave you, or lack of. However, we have made changes in that department to better assist our customers and hope you will try us again in the future.

Horse Creek Boutique

I just wanted this on a few products, but it applied it to all my out of stocks and there was no way to uncheck all. Had to manually go take off each product one at a time. The setup was not easy. Feel like I wasted time trying to get this to work. Uninstalled.

My Event Decor

Alert Me! need to install their own alert to answer new customer requests for help with installation.

I installed this 8 May and as of 14 May have had no response to my request to get this to work properly. So it's been uninstalled as I have only one week to try this before the $5/month kicks in.

Update: So I now got an email telling me "our response to your original email never got to you because no email address was provided when you used our contact form."

Really? If you click on their Get Support button, it shows your email address at the bottom of the popup. And any proper website Contact Us form has the email as a compulsory field.

Disorganised to say the least.

Previous 1