Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Juneberry Blues

This app has really helped me keep tabs on what items customers would like to have back and has made sending restock emails so much easier! I had an issue installing the application on my website and reached out to the developers. They had the app installed and working within 24 hours. 10/10 recommend!

Magia & Cardistry

I used to send manual restock notifications, which is very tedious. Now I have better control and I can even know which products are more pople waiting for.

The Twisted Tulip

great app! helps me see what items are sold out that customers are wanting back! Recommend this for sure!

Keebio

Been using this app for a couple of years now, has been working great! Makes it much easier for our customers to know when items get restocked, and it's definitely helped with sales. We also use this app to figure out the demand for new products. Well worth it!

yslashes

super affordable!! can’t wait to incorporate this in my shop :)

Mnpctech

This app has really helped us track items that we must make asap and restock. I really like the layout and configuration

JB Boutique

I just started using this app and it's already a game changer for my business, my customers love this !! it easy to use and set up !! Love all the features and emails it can send ! Great app !! It works wonderfully

Cactus en ligne

Very good app. Simple to use and helped to grow my online sales. I recommend to all. Good and fast customer service.

OOO Polish

I like it a lot! Its very reasonably priced AND I love being able to monitor what is popular with my customers!

CLE Clothing Co.

We are constantly getting emails, calls, and social media questions about when we're getting a product restocked. This app now automates that process and turns those questions into sales!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7