Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Payton & Piper Boutique | An Elevated Casual Clothing Boutique

For only $5 this is a pretty easy way to help me decide what I should re stock. It's user friendly and I've seen revenue come from the emails that are automatically sent to my customers when a product restocks. It's pretty much set it and forget it!

Parish Tumblers

This app was so easy to use and install onto my website! Thanks so much for making an amazing product!

Happy Day Apparel

This app is incredible! Easy to use, simple to set up, and best of all; I can now know what item is popular when it's sold out, and what needs to be restocked!

Sharbatly.Club

It is a good app with plenty of features. The cost quite high but it is the only one that let you rate all the products. There is room for improvements in the user experience

Livy&Kate Clothing

LOVE them! Have been using them for over a year and just really have loved it. Super easy to use and great to know which out of stock products people want! 100% recommend!

Monument Hobbies

Great addition to any store with physical inventory. We see a great amount of return customers from them being able to get notified of stock replacements / updates. Easy to use for both the sales team and the customer. A+

Bamihouses

This app is super easy to use not only for myself but also my customers. I would recommend for the price.

eQuestri Online Tack Shop

This app works like a dream, really simple and inobtrusive, simple to activate on your site and super convenient to know what customers are looking for, and keep customers updated when products are back in stock - the app is very handsoff...it just WORKS!

Indiamed

It is very useful when you don´t have a huge stock. Also helps you to focus on what your customers are looking for. The price is nice, too.

Native Bohème