Alert Me! Restock Alerts , 380 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
8 april 2024

I contacted the app before hand to check if they had a possibility to migrate notifications from another app, and I got a quite prompt reply that yes they could do that once we have installed the app.

But as soon as we installed the app and paid for the plan, the customer support stopped answering. I contacted them 5 times, without an answer.

I would stay away from this app. It works ok, but if you ever need any help from the customer team, you probably won't get an answer.

Yeppo & Soonsoo
Finland
7 dagar användning av appen
Dibble Development svarade 9 april 2024

It's unfortunate we spent time working on a custom script to import the CSV data in the format that this store sent us.

We notified them that it was a success and we had imported all the data and then 13 hours later they left us this negative review, after all the work was completed and data had been imported.

19 januari 2024

Siempre me ha funcionado genial, pero ahora me llegan los correos a SPAM, les escribo y es complicadísimo contactar con ellos para solucionarlo. Necesito ayuda.

Caos Brand
Spanien
7 månader användning av appen
23 januari 2024

Works fine!! And great to have a free plan, appreciate that. Some feedback/tips/suggestions for the app:
- it would be great if the buttons were customizable between round corners and square.
- it would be great to have an option to change the fonts in the emails aswell as the other buttons so it can be more cohesive with the rest of the store

Laura Stappers Vintage
Nederländerna
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
Dibble Development svarade 24 januari 2024

Thanks so much for the feedback! We will look into these improvements to the styling options.

22 september 2019

Simple to set up, simple to use. Have been using for a long time and never have to think about it - just set and forget.

MYSTIQ
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
16 november 2021

This app has been so helpful and has generated thousands of dollars for my shop over the years. It's very easy to use for me and my customers.

Urban Oreganics
Ungefär 6 år användning av appen
24 mars 2020

Very straight forward and easy to use. Only issue I have is not being able to download by week or month. We also can't see the colours the person has signed up to.

Kiana Beauty
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
19 juni 2023

Great little app! During Covid and even now we've had so many products that were out of stock and it was great to have a way to alert the customer when it was back!

Health As It Ought to Be
Dibble Development svarade 20 juni 2023

Hi Health As It Out to Be!

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We are glad our back in stock notification app has helped with alerting your customers when you restock all of the products that you have had out of stock.

Kimberly - Founder of Alert Me! Restock Alerts

19 december 2017

A must have! This app has made me thousands of dollars by keeping people informed on when products come back in stock. If you are starting out, sometimes run out of stock, and want more revenue then installing this app is the first step you should make. It reduces the cost of running out of stock and gives another chance to keep in touch with the customers.

Cut Throat Club
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
28 maj 2019

So far so good! We had been searching for an app that would help our customers sign up for restock alerts. The installation was seamless in the sense that we reached out to the developers and they helped set everything up in the back end to avoid us making mistakes. Have now customized and we're good to go. excited to see how it performs once the restock alert emails are deployed. Thanks again!

PremamaWellness
9 maj 2019

Great little app that sits in the background and does its work. Have received sales that I wouldn't have otherwised got because who can keep track of requests for restock. I like that fact it is very 'set and forget' and does not require constant attention. One trick though, you need to have you inventory ordered and tight. Otherwise you may get a cranky customer email from overselling an item that was restocked but may not exist or is damanged from returns.

Harlow