Recensioner (381)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
20 juni 2024

Great app! The team over at Dibble Development is very helpful, whenever I hit a speed bump or have questions, Kimberly is always so quick to respond and assist.

Rossi Boots
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
26 september 2023

Great app. I love the ability to keep my customers in touch with our available stock all the time. And when I had issues and needed support, Kimberly was great to get the customizations in place for our site. Highly recommend this app, thank you!

Hazy Shade
8 månader användning av appen
Dibble Development svarade 29 september 2023

Thank you so much for your review and for using our back in stock app! Please let us know if oyu ever need anything else!

Redigerat 20 oktober 2023

Great support, easy to use and set up app and an initial confusion on whether or not the revenue is recorded was quickly cleared up - revenue IS recorded but with no currency indicator, and I misunderstood the original response. So 5 stars, great app and support, thanks Kimberly. Any further data on revenue is always welcome as it helps us track what is working and what isn't and I appreciate your comments

The Wasabi Company
Storbritannien
2 månader användning av appen
Dibble Development svarade 20 oktober 2023

Hi there! I'd like to clarify we DO track revenue. We track the TOTAL revenue the app has created for you. This means we increment our total every time someone has purchased.

This is actually what support (me) told you, and nowhere did we say we don't track revenue at all: "The revenue number on the dashboard doesn't show the currency, and that general number is all that we save. We add to it every time someone places an order for a product where we have previously sent an email to that person for that product. We do not save information per notification of revenue created per notification though."

If you'd like to put in a feature request for us to track by item, we'd be happy to discuss it in support chats as we've discussed other things with you before.

3 augusti 2023

Super app !! not so expensive for an app like this and it really help. Also the support is very efficient, they replied me asap when i had problem last week ! I recommand

Brescia Bercane
Indonesien
12 månader användning av appen
Dibble Development svarade 29 september 2023

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We are glad support was able to help you and you're able to notify customers when out of stock products come back in stock!

2 augusti 2023

As a wholesale business with lots of sku's these automated restock notifications are really helpful. Any questions I had were answered by support. So really happy with it. Thanks.

BlueSL Australia
15 dagar användning av appen
Dibble Development svarade 29 september 2023

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We are glad our back in stock notification app has helped with your wholesale business and alerting your customers when you restock all of the products that you have had out of stock. Let us know if you ever have any other questions!

22 september 2019

Simple to set up, simple to use. Have been using for a long time and never have to think about it - just set and forget.

MYSTIQ
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
16 november 2021

This app has been so helpful and has generated thousands of dollars for my shop over the years. It's very easy to use for me and my customers.

Urban Oreganics
Ungefär 6 år användning av appen
16 april 2021

This app works like a dream, really simple and inobtrusive, simple to activate on your site and super convenient to know what customers are looking for, and keep customers updated when products are back in stock - the app is very handsoff...it just WORKS!

eQuestri Online Tack Shop
Förenade Arabemiraten
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
19 december 2017

A must have! This app has made me thousands of dollars by keeping people informed on when products come back in stock. If you are starting out, sometimes run out of stock, and want more revenue then installing this app is the first step you should make. It reduces the cost of running out of stock and gives another chance to keep in touch with the customers.

Cut Throat Club
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
19 juni 2023

Great little app! During Covid and even now we've had so many products that were out of stock and it was great to have a way to alert the customer when it was back!

Health As It Ought to Be
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
Dibble Development svarade 20 juni 2023

Hi Health As It Out to Be!

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We are glad our back in stock notification app has helped with alerting your customers when you restock all of the products that you have had out of stock.