Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts | Reviews

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Fish-Field

This app has been great. It has brought back hundreds of customers to our online store, converting sales with just a reminder. We have loyal customers and they want to purchase from us. I wish there was some better design options, although there is a CSS box.

Twenty4 Hair Company

GREAT APP!! I love it & my customers do aswell. Able to alert customers on when products are back in stock!

Cupid Falls Farm

Paid for itself the first month. We were not sure how many people would use it but to our surprise it has been a popular addition.

Eclectic Eccentricity

Simple to use app - just pressed install and it did all the work! Helpful to see which products our customers actually want restocked which in turns helps us to know which lines to invest in.

Gametraders Modbury Heights

Great app! The automation is great, and being able to see which products that are out of stock are in demand is extremely helpful.

Clothed in Grace

very good for conversions!! I like the layout and how i can change the colors to match my brand and such

Dumux&EurekaYa

From Dumux&EurekaYa
I use this app and it is amazing. It is very easy to use and has a lot of features. I recommend it to anyone. Thank you.

Carter Mill Soap Company

I'm so glad I found this app! I installed a couple of other ones first but didn't like the way they displayed or didn't like the reporting. This one is super clean and straightforward. And it works like a charm!

Brendalin & Cora

Love it so far! It’s been helping us forecast what products to restock on our site which has been an awesome help.

ANGELS + OUTCASTS

BEST RESTOCK ALERT APP EVER! Seriously love it. Really great for the Impulse theme I'm using.