Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

OOO Polish

I like it a lot! Its very reasonably priced AND I love being able to monitor what is popular with my customers!

CLE Clothing Co.

We are constantly getting emails, calls, and social media questions about when we're getting a product restocked. This app now automates that process and turns those questions into sales!

Emma Grace Shoppe

I have found this app super helpful. I have tried other apps, and this one beats them all. I love that it notifies and shows me when emails are sent to customers. I also like that it keeps track of restock requests and emails sent all in one dashboard.

BlueAugustShoes

I added this app so customers could let me know when they wanted to be notified when an item was back in stock. The process was easy & what I couldn't figure out, I emailed support & they helped me right away!

Ella Mae's Boutique

Love this app! It has really helped us customize our ordering and know what our customers want more of! I highly suggest using it!

CharmBox

This is a wonderful app. It gives us great insight as to what our customers want without having to guess. Very very helpful

Topologie Taiwan

Great customer support! :) Works well in terms of notifying your customer about the latest restock.

Melt Glass Art Supply

My customers LOVE the ability to let me know what they need and it makes my ordering SO much easier. I already know what is going to sell before I even order. The email they receive has a link directly to that product, so there's no confusion on their part...no hunting for whatever they were looking for last week, etc. I do wish there were more designs available for the sign-up box and it would be nice to be able to search by customer, so that I can see everything THAT customer is waiting for. But, I'm sure they will get there. :)

Bannor Toys

This app is great, works well and has really cut down on the number of emails we get asking when products will become available again! So glad we found this app!

Rosebud's Designs and Apparel

I wish I would have found this app sooner! It has been very helpful in gauging demand and helping me decide when to restock products. My customers are also happy because they are able to find out as soon as the product restocks. Two thumbs up ;)