Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

pure by luce

I used this app to gather email addresses before the launch.
It works perfectly and helped me gather a lot of possible clients.

Bebe au Lait

Super easy to use and install! We switched to Alert Me! after using another app that did not allow us to set up notifications for variants. Would highly recommend this app to offer restock alerts.

Borikiki Store

This app is so good! Very user friendly and easy to install as well as use! Its is also relatively inexpensive compared to other apps like it.

Tint Story

This app is so helpful! Easy to use and doesn’t interfere with my website design. It is cheaper than other same apps.

ÇHANELIA

The app and service are so professional. We're happy to do business with this company. Highly recommend.

MateBrew

Exactly what I wanted. I wanted a clean email sign up option for backorders and this app does exactly that. The support team was also very helpful when I needed help setting it up for the catalog page.

Hobbees

Just installed, tested it and... So far, so good!! The setup was easy, using it for products only. :o)

September 8, 2020

Hi! Please check your spam folder as we did respond to you yesterday, and asked you several questions that would help us to debug your issue. Please respond and we will be able to look into your issue further. Thanks! Kimberly

Nerd Gearz

Very easy to use, very useful to inform customers of a restock as well. Highly recommended for anyone looking to just add restocking notification functionality to their store.

V8PR.uk

Struggled to install but contacted support and they did it all for me.

Easy to navigate through the in app menus and change colours to match your website/brand.

Thanks for the help :)

Fish-Field

This app has been great. It has brought back hundreds of customers to our online store, converting sales with just a reminder. We have loyal customers and they want to purchase from us. I wish there was some better design options, although there is a CSS box.