Alert Me! Back in Stock Alerts

Alert Me! Back in Stock Alerts

$5/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 15, 2022

So far so good. We have been using the app for 1 week and we have had successful sign ups and alerts! We are please with this service and hope it will continue to help our customers.

Tamara’s Tidbits (RTS Sublimation Blanks)
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 12, 2022

I literally just downloaded this app and it has been the easiest back in stock platform I've used with an easy one-click setup. Plus it's $5 a month??? Literally amazing.

Wicked Wickz
Time spent using app: 19 days
February 5, 2022

This app is super helpful! Easy to use and easy to connect with customers! Super user friendly. I hope to continue to use it

lilxbun
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 3, 2022

Great app and great support! Easy to customise to match your branding and embed within site. Amazing

Padel Corner
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 2, 2022

Honestly one of the best apps I’ve stumbled across. It’s super simple to use and easy to adjust colours etc to suit aesthetic of your store. Have recommended this to a few other small businesses to help drive up sales. Very happy!

Mav & Fav
Time spent using app: 26 days
January 24, 2022

It's very useful if you work with variants like sizes and colors. Very easy to install to - you don't need to be a code expert.

Bratopia Store
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 22, 2022

I love it. It was the most affordable and fit my needs. I have generated over $300 in sales from the automatic emails that this app sends out to customers to notify them of a restock. For only $5, I can say I'm defintely getting my moneys worth and its easy to know what customers want so I can keep enough inventory.

Body of a Goddess
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 1, 2022

Great app, easy to install and use. Also great value for money. It has helped to make me more aware of what products my customers are looking for. I highly recommend this app!

Ericol Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 1, 2022

Really great app- gets the job done and very well priced. I'm very happy so far and I would definitely recommend

Kiddie Majigs
South Africa
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 30, 2021

I've spent the day looking for a Restock App that is affordable AND does everything I need it to do with minimal fuss and this is without a doubt, the best. A simple GUI, install and go, no fuss. I can finally see what my customers want without having to answer tons of 'when will this be back in stock' e-mail. A timesaver and for $5 a month, it's better than some of the $15+ services out there. One word - Awesome - thanks Alert Me!

Lebanon Circle Prop & Illusion Design