Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Monument Hobbies

Great addition to any store with physical inventory. We see a great amount of return customers from them being able to get notified of stock replacements / updates. Easy to use for both the sales team and the customer. A+

Bamihouses

This app is super easy to use not only for myself but also my customers. I would recommend for the price.

eQuestri Online Tack Shop

This app works like a dream, really simple and inobtrusive, simple to activate on your site and super convenient to know what customers are looking for, and keep customers updated when products are back in stock - the app is very handsoff...it just WORKS!

Indiamed

It is very useful when you don´t have a huge stock. Also helps you to focus on what your customers are looking for. The price is nice, too.

Native Bohème

Sunja Link Body Shoppe

this app really does help with sales. My customers use the out of stock sign up all the time, and I can use it to help me decide on buying.

Neonail Expert Italia

I tried out different app for notify the back in stock products but Alert me! is really the best because it's easy to install but let you make a lot of customization. Safe and clear.

Suki La

I have not been able to find any other restock alert app that allows out of stock sign up notifications for products with multiple variants - for me this was multiple colours of the same style. This app has been a lifesaver! and not having to wait for notification sign ups for all variants to go out of stock is amazing!

Vixen Vogue

So glad i found this app. Just what i needed. It lets u customize how it looks on your site so it meshes well with yur theme and it sends notifications to customers without you having to do it manually but you can still manually do it if you want. 5 stars. Now i now what my customers want the most and prioritize what to bring back to my store

Teemajuhlat

Seems really easy to use, just downloaded it though but really easy to use and I hope the customer service will help me with the collection page installation as well.