DibX: Back in Stock Alerts App

DibX: Back in Stock Alerts App

$5/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 30, 2021

I've spent the day looking for a Restock App that is affordable AND does everything I need it to do with minimal fuss and this is without a doubt, the best. A simple GUI, install and go, no fuss. I can finally see what my customers want without having to answer tons of 'when will this be back in stock' e-mail. A timesaver and for $5 a month, it's better than some of the $15+ services out there. One word - Awesome - thanks Alert Me!

Lebanon Circle Prop & Illusion Design
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
December 28, 2021

just lunch and ask me to write a review???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

J & J Pet Club
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
December 28, 2021

Great value for money, it was a feature a lot of our customers were looking for and its all done automatically. Has some good customization settings. I can only recommend it .

FindingBeauty
Portugal
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 17, 2021

easy to use! direct to the point. no extra clutter. It helps you to decide about your next restock!

Emamor
December 12, 2021

Great value for money, it was a feature a lot of our customers were looking for and its all done automatically. Has some good customization settings. I can only recommend it after using it for a year.

Korean-Skincare
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 12, 2021

This app is definitely something that will save me time and effort on keeping people notified of fulfillment. It is also easy to download.

Nubian Kettle
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 27, 2021

Underway 45 days now. 11 customers, eight products, zero revenue, two emails sent. I used to keep this list manually, but gave up years ago. Glad to hire help for five dollars a month!

This Old Toilet
Time spent using app: 30 days
November 25, 2021

I've had this app for months now. So far it's been great. My customers love the instant restock notifications and it equals more sales for me. I love the fact that all I have to do is update my inventory and the app handles the rest.

Stylish Diva Boutique
Edited November 17, 2021

Restock is a great app. It is very easy to use and it's a affordable. I would definitely recommend this App it has help my store generate extra sales.

Bible Bliss Boutique
November 16, 2021

This app has been so helpful and has generated thousands of dollars for my shop over the years. It's very easy to use for me and my customers.

Urban Oreganics