Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Unlimited fully automated restock notifications

$5/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pick & Shovel Wear

Very useful app for holding onto potential lost sales, very easy to use and notifications are instantly sent!

Thread Count Fabrics

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I was a little nervous after reading some of the recent negative reviews about poor customer service but I had no problems. Kimberly helped me fix a problem I had after I changed some products.
Edit:She has also added a send now feature that we requested for products that we restock with lower inventory that didn't trigger the automatic notification. Very Helpful, Thanks!

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review! We have made some customer service changes to better serve our clients. We are glad you chose us and look forward to helping you in the future if any issues arise.

DopeBoo

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app for automatically sending notifications for customers who sign up for out of stock - eliminates need for an additional workflow. Thanks folks!

Bitters & Bottles

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app! We've generated so many additional sales with this app. Now there's no need to remember to reach out to customers when you restock a high demand item!

Test Development Store 2

Nothing but good things all around. App functions just like it should and their support is not only quick, but extremely knowledgeable and polite. Would 100% recommend this app to anyone looking for a painless and elegant solution.

Lotusboutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

We absolutely love this app. Far better than any of the others restocking apps we have tried. We are so thankful for the way this app can allow people to sign up for the notifications based on their size variant. It works flawlessly and gives us so much input about what our custoners really want to see more of! This is a great price too! It is affordable and because of that, I see our store keeping this app for ever!

Cut Throat Club

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

A must have! This app has made me thousands of dollars by keeping people informed on when products come back in stock. If you are starting out, sometimes run out of stock, and want more revenue then installing this app is the first step you should make. It reduces the cost of running out of stock and gives another chance to keep in touch with the customers.

Chomp Chew Bead Designs

Time spent using app About 1 month

Super easy to setup and love that we can customize the look of the app to match the theme of our store. This is an invaluable feature for our shop, especially given the vast number of products we carry. It easily allows our customers to be the first in line when a product is back in stock. Great app!

Enhanced Radio Devices

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Our customers love these notifications! Almost $10k in revenue recovered over the last few months. This will pay for itself many times over.

Roselynns Jewlry Box

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

So far so good! I love that I can see exactly which items customers are wanting that are out of stock and it sends a notification immediately upon restocking the item. Love it and well worth the affordable price! :)