Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

FullKit.com

I don't write a lot of app reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised by how well—and how quickly—Alert Me worked. The installation was very straightforward and simple, and customers started using the Alert Me form almost immediately. After our 21-day free trial, this app has been responsible for almost $100 in revenue that we may not have captured otherwise. No, that's not going to make or break us, but I think that's worth the $5 per month fee.

In addition to notifying customers about restocked products, we've found that it also gives us insight into what our customers want. Our buyer has asked for weekly updates of the request list which he takes into consideration when purchasing restocks and new merchandise. It also let's us know which items we should consider transferring from our smaller store (the inventory of which is not available online) to our flagship, where the online orders are fulfilled. More importantly, though, is that it's another touchpoint with our customers, one that is completely automated and requires no extra effort on our part.

Unfortunately, something in the theme we use—Out of the Sandbox's Turbo—seems to be preventing the form from showing up on items that are TOTALLY sold out. In other words, customers can fill out the form if a variant is sold out, as long as at least one variant is in stock. But if there is no stock of any variant (or if the item has only a single variant), the form never shows up. I'd like to see this resolved and Dibble Development did exchange a few messages with us, but we haven't been able to find a solution.

UPDATE: After spending a little time with the Alert Me template, we were able to achieve everything we wanted to, getting the form to show up only on sold out variants when some are in stock and others are sold out, but at all times when all variants are sold out (without having to choose a variant, which was the issue). We were also able to create a form with special language so customers could get alerts when our COMING SOON products become available. We are VERY happy with this app!

PopCase

Great app to let my customers be notified about stock coming back in our store. Looks clean and the customisation of colours is great. Still waiting for support to get back to me however regarding some further customisation. Overall works well!

Mont Adventure Equipment

Easy to integrate and fairly easy to customise. good customer service. Everything looks good so far and the proof will be in the pudding once our store goes live.

Organics on a Budget

So easy to intergrate and use. Allows me to see which products are in high demand and what to restock faster

NOOWORKS

This app is a no brainer!!! So easy and helpful! Don’t even hesitate and your customers will thank you!

Leveza

Really love this app!!! Help us to know what the customers are waiting for. And create amazing sales.
Thank you Alert me!!

Word of Mouse

I've been using this app for around 6 months now and it's invaluable!

Yes, it's great for bringing in customers when things are restocked. I can see in the app how much revenue was generated from restock emails. However, It's also AMAZING for letting me know which products are in demand. I hand-make items ahead of putting them on sale and I use this app as guidance for where to focus my time. Knowing that there is a customer base already waiting for things takes away a lot of the worry and guess-work. That alone is definitely worth $5.

Reliable Aftermarket Parts

Amazon product, best I've used...and I tried a lot! Easy install, easy user function, and easy to customize on the backend.

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I absolutely love this app! It helps me know how much of each product I should be restocking. It also results in sales so it's a win win!

Nouveau Riche Boutique

Great app highly recommend!
This app truly helps to bring back potential customers by notifying them when our best sellers are restocked.