Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Lamay

Amazing! I used this app to help with our online store and notifying our clients of incoming stock for our products. This app is brilliant within a few minutes of our products being in stock, our clients were notified and bought immediatly. I would highly recommend this app to other people. Very affordable!

zipperloft

What a great and easy to use add-on for any shop. Good customization but more importantly, it just works.

Princess G. Boutique & Wholesale

We love this app. Best we have used for restock alerts. You also cant beat the free trial to really try before you buy.

Brave Soles Life

This app has been quite useful for us. The set up is simple and their customer service is very responsive. We are already getting requests from customers which is helping us gain insights into what customers are interested in.

Hugo Industries, LLC

App works great and the support has been amazing. I wasn't having luck getting the style to match my website so I emailed them and Kimberly responded very quickly and was able to make the app buttons match my theme and even teach me how to make changes myself. Overall great experience!

Johannes Scientific

The app was easy to install and does exactly what it says it does. I've had it for a few days and already have several customers waiting for restock, including a product I didn't think anyone wanted anymore.

Plant Goals

This app does exactly what I need it to do and it definitely saves me time! The price is ideal. No complaints!

Detail-Division

Even if you break even using this app, it's a no-brainer. I have removed the need to email each and every customer waiting for a product to come back into stock, and I can still make the email personal enough to where the client feels I am communicating directly to them. Shipping price errors cost me more than this app. A MUST HAVE for any size business operating on Shopify.

All Things Chic

I use this app to notify my customers when products are restocked. its super efficient. I love it! totally recommend

Baroni Firenze

i used this app for customers to let me know what they would like that is not available.
it absolutely serves the purpose, it is easy to use, it has quite a high degree of personalization and the customer service is extremely efficient. would definitely reccomend it.