Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

FAMOUS ROSES

We are using it on www.famousroses.eu and it is all we need for Restock Alerts. Very powerful app. We recommend it!

oliviasnectar

I used this app to help my customer stay up to date with my out of stock products. It was easy to use and I’m happy I found it

Shop Gina Celeste

loving it as a great way to keep track of demand! I'd always guessed on reordering product so this is has been really revealing!

Willpower Running

Very easy to use, 1-click solution for stock notifications. Also the backend handling is made very easy. This app helps a lot!

The Obcessory

Love this app. Great price, easy to use and customizable to go with your store. Never had any issues with this app and does everything it says :)

IMAN Shoppe Bookstore

Affordable price for super amazing job compared to others. Great & simple user experience with great downloadable email list. Job well done.

Christian Elizabeth & Co.

Easy to use! Good customization. Good price. We have installed it for our website and couldn't be happier.

Black Rose Jewelry

nice app! works really good. Its very cheap too. It was really easy to install too. I will recomend it to everyone starting

RACHELMENT THE LABEL

This app is very easy to use and super affordable. I highly recommend this as an easy and low-cost app to add to any shop that has products that people are excited about!

Beaut&Beast Co.

I am using this app to help me keep track of customer demand for a product I have that is out of stock. So far so good!