Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Anya Active

good, effective. dashboard usability needs improvement though. not very easy to retrieve information, needing too many steps. but aside from that, good.

The Traveller Series

I like that this app does indeed work and does what it says. Great app to help me keep in check of stock and demands

Swish & Flick

I've only had this app for a short time, but I like it a lot so far! I needed an app to alert customers of restocks and this does the job well. It was super simple to set up, and the app is affordable. No complaints so far!

Twisted Honey

I have only had this for a little while but it has really helped me determine what is worth restocked and ordering. Also helps me figure out what my customer base is loving

Coco and Chili's Shop

I use this app to get an idea of what my customers want. Then I have an idea of what and how much to stock. They love that they get an email as soon as I add stock to the shop.

JackzzJewelz

I used this app because it helps me let customers know when i am restocking on a certain productt since i get hundreds of emails and comments asking and asking when something is restocking and this way they will get a notification. So far so good.

Instore

Have just installed the app. It seems to work fine. For $5 it seems to have very good features. An option to send SMS alerts would be greatly appreciated.

Hackberry Creek

This app was very easy to set up and was working right away. It will let me know which of my out-of-stock items are most in-demand by my customers and alert them when I restock with no having to keep track on my part. The price is reasonable, too.

Sportfitness

Great for large catalogues, also for dynamic catalogues it increases conversion for out of stock products, makes life easier and a new revenue stream

Palms, Psalms, & Prosecco

So easy to integrate and set up! Took just a few minutes and will save me so much time when my products restock!! Highly recommend!