Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

The Hunt Collection

Really easy to implement, works great, and a great price. Highly recommend adding this to your store.

Pom Pom at Home

I had a couple bumps getting it up and running but after getting some help with their customer support everything is working well! Customers are already using it for alerts on my inventory!

vitagene.co.za

App works well, easy to install (although I had to manually add to products and collections, which was just a few clicks and inserting the supplied code). I requested assistance in changing the colours of the inserted text. Dibble responded with assistance, and Im now very happy!

Good Furniture

So far so good! It is super easy install not any code just one click, awesome! For me, only this APP can show notification separately for variants! Good APP, high recommend.

frenchmonkeyshop

I used this app on my two shops, it is very convenient i love it. Easy to set and install, beautiful design, perfect.

Suburban Brat

The app is really easy to work with and it is perfect when you sold out and don't want to lose costumers its the perfect app for it!

TheVinylPeople

This is a great app to notify your customer when an item comes back in stock. The main feature that I love is that they can subscribe for just one variant. This app does exactly what I need it to. I would love to see a text message feature be added in the future!

Impulse Boutique

Integration was super simple, it works as described and in our first two weeks is has brought us almost $1000 of sales directly from notification emails. And the price is right! Thanks to the developers :)

Ellusionist

Integration was incredibly simple for a highly customized theme, it couldn't have gone any better. After integrating it we were able to see what customers were interested in by the notification requests. One of the better parts of this app is that you can customize how many of an item you need to have in stock before an email is sent out. This prevents the entire list from getting sent an email when one item is put back into stock from a cancelled order. Reporting is great, information that you need is right up front. I also like that sent emails are tracked as well. This app is easily worth more than the price they're asking. Highly recommended.

Wyld Gear

Seemless integration with shopify allows us to collect accurate leads for customers awaiting a restock. Love the app. havent had 1 issue yet! Really would reccomend this to all shops.