Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Unlimited fully automated restock notifications

$5/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Suki La

Location Australia

I have not been able to find any other restock alert app that allows out of stock sign up notifications for products with multiple variants - for me this was multiple colours of the same style. This app has been a lifesaver! and not having to wait for notification sign ups for all variants to go out of stock is amazing!

Vixen Vogue

So glad i found this app. Just what i needed. It lets u customize how it looks on your site so it meshes well with yur theme and it sends notifications to customers without you having to do it manually but you can still manually do it if you want. 5 stars. Now i now what my customers want the most and prioritize what to bring back to my store

Teemajuhlat

Location Finland

Seems really easy to use, just downloaded it though but really easy to use and I hope the customer service will help me with the collection page installation as well.

Milktea Princess

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 year

今まで文句なし。インストールや設定はそんなに難しくない。費用もお手頃。
まだshopifyを始めてまもないため、このアプリが売り上げにどのくらい貢献できるかはまだ見えていない。役に立てると嬉しいです。

Silver Lotus Winnipeg

This app is great for small businesses to use, easy to install and edit on the back end. Highly recommend! We have so many customers using this, it is so worth it!

Aniq Jewel

Great app! Easy to use and track all of out stock items. Was able to find out what people like and not so i can order accordingly. Also super affordable. Nice layout and user friendly. Would recommend!

A Branch & Cord

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I friend suggested this app and it does not disappoint! Every step is very nicely laid out and I appreciate the customization options. For $5 a month this is a deal!

Western Soul®

I love this app. Installation is easy and I've already had 2 sales from restock notifications. Thank you Alert Me!

Vapeblunt México

Location Mexico

so far, so good, we got this app 2 days ago and already have a list of customers on wait list for our products and was easy to setup,

Order Shop St.Lucia

This app is brilliant and is priced very well. If you it out you wont regret it :) Will definitely recommend