DibX: Back in Stock Alerts App

DibX: Back in Stock Alerts App

$5/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 11, 2021

It is very useful when you don´t have a huge stock. Also helps you to focus on what your customers are looking for. The price is nice, too.

Indiamed
Brazil
Time spent using app: 20 days
April 9, 2021

This app is super easy to use not only for myself but also my customers. I would recommend for the price.

Native Bohème
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 7, 2021

this app really does help with sales. My customers use the out of stock sign up all the time, and I can use it to help me decide on buying.

Sunja Link Body Shoppe
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 7, 2021

I tried out different app for notify the back in stock products but Alert me! is really the best because it's easy to install but let you make a lot of customization. Safe and clear.

Neonail Expert Italia
Italy
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
April 5, 2021

I have not been able to find any other restock alert app that allows out of stock sign up notifications for products with multiple variants - for me this was multiple colours of the same style. This app has been a lifesaver! and not having to wait for notification sign ups for all variants to go out of stock is amazing!

Suki La
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 29, 2021

So glad i found this app. Just what i needed. It lets u customize how it looks on your site so it meshes well with yur theme and it sends notifications to customers without you having to do it manually but you can still manually do it if you want. 5 stars. Now i now what my customers want the most and prioritize what to bring back to my store

Vixen Vogue
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 26, 2021

Seems really easy to use, just downloaded it though but really easy to use and I hope the customer service will help me with the collection page installation as well.

Teemajuhlat

Milktea Princess
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited June 2, 2021

This app is great for small businesses to use, easy to install and edit on the back end. Highly recommend! We have so many customers using this, it is so worth it!

Silver Lotus Winnipeg
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited March 15, 2021

Great app! Easy to use and track all of out stock items. Was able to find out what people like and not so i can order accordingly. Also super affordable. Nice layout and user friendly. Would recommend!

Aniq Jewel