Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Unlimited fully automated restock notifications

$5/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

heaven

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good app for gaining customer email and notify them when products return on stock! Automatic sending of emails! Good return!

MCB Equestrian

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Excellent App ***** High recommend. Very cost effective compared to other apps with less functionally.

Queens Wear Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love this app! makes life a whole lot easier. It was hard finding an app compatible with my theme but this is it!

Nufferton UK - Unisex Loungewear - Official site

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. And so easy to install, one click and it's works instantly. We got our two first sign up within 1 h. Highly recommend.

Gerardo Collection

So this app is much better than I expected! It's been 1 day & I already have over 10 Customers who have signed up for restock alerts. I guess it's one of those things you don't think you need, but will help you out big time in the long run!

tayloredtoyoucreations

this is exactly what i have been looking for, at a fraction of the price compared to its competitors. Also super easy to set up using my brand colours to match my site. Love it!!

Pash + Evolve

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Looks like this app is going to do everything we need, for a fraction of what other apps are charging! Seems to be no limits on number of emails sent, very straight forward so far. Will update if I come across any hurdles/issues but so far it is looking great!

Slayy Cosmetics

Great app to notify your customers when things will be back in stock. I recommend everyone in need of this on your website to download it.

Lamay

Location South Africa

Amazing! I used this app to help with our online store and notifying our clients of incoming stock for our products. This app is brilliant within a few minutes of our products being in stock, our clients were notified and bought immediatly. I would highly recommend this app to other people. Very affordable!

zipperloft

What a great and easy to use add-on for any shop. Good customization but more importantly, it just works.