DibX: Back in Stock Alerts App

DibX: Back in Stock Alerts App

$5/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
March 13, 2021

I friend suggested this app and it does not disappoint! Every step is very nicely laid out and I appreciate the customization options. For $5 a month this is a deal!

A Branch & Cord
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 1, 2021

I love this app. Installation is easy and I've already had 2 sales from restock notifications. Thank you Alert Me!

Western Soul®
Time spent using app: 26 days
February 25, 2021

so far, so good, we got this app 2 days ago and already have a list of customers on wait list for our products and was easy to setup,

Vapeblunt México
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 25, 2021

This app is brilliant and is priced very well. If you it out you wont regret it :) Will definitely recommend

Order Shop St.Lucia
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 22, 2021

Very good app for gaining customer email and notify them when products return on stock! Automatic sending of emails! Good return!

heaven
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 19, 2021

Excellent App ***** High recommend. Very cost effective compared to other apps with less functionally.

MCB Equestrian
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
February 17, 2021

I love this app! makes life a whole lot easier. It was hard finding an app compatible with my theme but this is it!

Queens Wear Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 15, 2021

Great app. And so easy to install, one click and it's works instantly. We got our two first sign up within 1 h. Highly recommend.

Nufferton UK - Unisex Loungewear - Official site
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 14, 2021

So this app is much better than I expected! It's been 1 day & I already have over 10 Customers who have signed up for restock alerts. I guess it's one of those things you don't think you need, but will help you out big time in the long run!

Gerardo Collection
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 14, 2021

this is exactly what i have been looking for, at a fraction of the price compared to its competitors. Also super easy to set up using my brand colours to match my site. Love it!!

tayloredtoyoucreations