Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

The Strong Water Co.

Great app, for helping customers keep track when products coming back into stock without the need for manually letting them know. Would recommend.

East Ocean Aquatic

great app! really useful compared to other restocking apps!!! Highly recommended to use this amazing app

Biddle and Bop

App team was super helpful and quick with setup on our toystore. This app is strong and covers more needs then we had hoped - we did not expect it to cover oos variants but it does so seemlessly. Sends easy to read emails to inform us of high demand items. Very easy to use and very good for growth!

Flourish Health LLC

Installed and deleted 3 other apps before installing Alert Me! One click install worked great where other apps did not even work with my theme...like did not work at all.. this worked exactly as described- nice customization features and I alike the dashboard!

PERFORMA™ USA

Great app. We've been using on another store and like it so much that we wanted to roll it out to this store too. It's so easy to use and helps manage requests from customers easily

This is Knit

I'm so glad I found this app! It has more than paid for itself in terms of saved admin time and actual sales. Installation was seamless and easy and everything has run smoothly since. Couldn't be happier!

Scout & Indiana

This app is very simple to install, easy to navigate, and has not given me any issues to date. Overall, it's really minimal effort for a huge return. I haven't had to do anything since I set it up except check to see what customers want to see more of. It has recaptured a huge volume of sales in the first month alone.

Snugglebabies

This app was really easy to navigate and implement into my site. It allowed me to customize the back in stock emails look and feel so that my customers wouldn't notice it was a third party app being used. After I set-up all the settings according to my liking, it was just a click of a button and it synched perfectly with the Debut theme I am currently using.

Talianova

Very simpel to install and works without any issues! Love that is it possible to have an overview on which items are most wanted.

thebasicshop.no

Works really good and fits good to our theme! Can recommend this app to everyone who needs an restock alert!