Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Fancy Gloss

We really love this app, it has helped us by knowing what people want to see available and a lot of our customers have been checking out after receiving the in stock email. We recommend it.

Campfire Clothing Co

I installed the app and 2 hours later, already had 5 emails from people waiting on restocks. I can see this will be a great tool for repurchasing inventory. Easy to install.

Primo Dental Products

This app has allowed me to easily capture potential shoppers' email addresses when my product is out stock and alert them on when they are back in. Very helpful in helping reducing my bounce rate and keeps customers informed. Highly recommend!

Nigh's Sweet Shop

So helpful and easy to use! Fantastic feature - it handles all the customer contacting when we restock an item. So convenient - and amazingly reasonable in price. Love this app.

Soul Paper

Great integration and super easy to get up and running! We have a large inventory but with limited quantities. Alert Me! automation cut our time, literally by 90%, as we no longer need to generate email notifications to guests when products are restocked.

Anya Active

good, effective. dashboard usability needs improvement though. not very easy to retrieve information, needing too many steps. but aside from that, good.

The Traveller Series

I like that this app does indeed work and does what it says. Great app to help me keep in check of stock and demands

Swish & Flick

I've only had this app for a short time, but I like it a lot so far! I needed an app to alert customers of restocks and this does the job well. It was super simple to set up, and the app is affordable. No complaints so far!

Twisted Honey

I have only had this for a little while but it has really helped me determine what is worth restocked and ordering. Also helps me figure out what my customer base is loving

Coco and Chili's Shop

I use this app to get an idea of what my customers want. Then I have an idea of what and how much to stock. They love that they get an email as soon as I add stock to the shop.