Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

$5/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Dibble Development
4.8
July 10, 2021

App works good, but have been trying to make contact with the technical team since one week and no answer...

Délidoor
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited February 12, 2021

A great app in theory, but it's not working properly and I have been trying to reach customer support with no reply .... Wondering if I leave this review if they'll decide to pay attention to customer support

Born Clothing
Ireland
Time spent using app: 1 day
Dibble Development replied February 12, 2021

Hi there!

We have responded back to you and have not received a reply back.
We first received an email from you at 6:19 AM eastern time on February 11th.
We responded at 7:52AM the same morning, so within 2 hours during early morning hours with "If you could send screenshots, we can help you determine what is wrong in the email template set up."

Please check your junk mail / spam folder as maybe our reply went there. Thanks!

Edited September 29, 2021

terrible, giving bugs on my website!! please do not use this. it is also not performing well, i clicked installed and it does not show on my product pages. i have been paying for nothing.

Anya Active
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 6, 2020

We clicked the auto install option and it's resulted in the following error appearing on every product page "'Liquid error (product-from line 121): Could not find asset snippets/da-restock.liquid". We've been trying for hours to get in touch with support but haven't heard anything. This is really damaging our site!

Coddies
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 22, 2020

The app states they set up the app for you. Just contact support and give the info needed. I did that and got no response. I emailed again and finally got a response. I replied and it took several more days for them to get back to me and the response didn’t even address my issue. I deleted the app.

Three Crazy Crows