Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

The Stationery Life!

I emailed Saturday due to the restock email box not showing up on my product pages. It's now Thursday and still no response. I've found another app to try and have given up on getting support for my issue.

The Wishing Elephant

Had to immediately uninstall. Every prompt has you waiting in front of the spinning wheel of death. Literally useless.

September 5, 2019

Sorry to hear of your issue and thank you for your feedback. The only reason there would be a "spinning wheel of death" is because when you load pages from the backend we have to pull that data from Shopify and can take a bit, its not the app itself. It seems a bit harsh to leave a 1 star review when the only issue you had you never reached out to our customer service team to resolve the issue. Nevertheless, if there is any problem with installing the app, or anything we can do to help in the future, please reach out to our customer service team to help. Again, thank you for your review.

DONN É E ᴾᴬᴿ DIEU ™

customer service 0 no response whatsoever waited for two weeks for them to respond and help us with installation process but pointless after dozens of emails we've sent. I gave up and uninstalled the app.

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review, we are sorry that customer service did not reply to you in a timely manner. We have made changes to our customer service and hope you will give us a go in the future.

LISSA the Shop

Non-existent support. The app worked fine for many months, but when we moved to a new theme, auto-install did not work. Contacted support 4x over period of three weeks with request for help with reinstallation, no answer whatsoever. Now have to move to different app and lose all existing sign-ups. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY -- AVOID.

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review. We apologize that, like dinosaurs, our customer service was non-existent. However, unlike dinosaurs, we have made changes to our customer service to better serve our customers and truly hope you will go with us in the future.

Handtec

Seriously bad support - removed app had been using for months but they didn't even bother providing support.

April 2, 2019

Thank you for voicing your concerns. We truly apologize for the low down, no good, awful, horrible support our customer service gave you, or lack of. However, we have made changes in that department to better assist our customers and hope you will try us again in the future.

Horse Creek Boutique

I just wanted this on a few products, but it applied it to all my out of stocks and there was no way to uncheck all. Had to manually go take off each product one at a time. The setup was not easy. Feel like I wasted time trying to get this to work. Uninstalled.

My Event Decor

Alert Me! need to install their own alert to answer new customer requests for help with installation.

I installed this 8 May and as of 14 May have had no response to my request to get this to work properly. So it's been uninstalled as I have only one week to try this before the $5/month kicks in.

Update: So I now got an email telling me "our response to your original email never got to you because no email address was provided when you used our contact form."

Really? If you click on their Get Support button, it shows your email address at the bottom of the popup. And any proper website Contact Us form has the email as a compulsory field.

Disorganised to say the least.

The Leggings Lady Pdx

While we liked this app the best out of all of them, we chose to not move forward and go with another company, more expensive who was able to provide support.
The app specifically says to contact them if we need assistance installing, which is what I did but were unsuccessful at getting any help (the developer didnt even accept the Shopify invite we sent her to access our themes per her request)...
... and also stopped communicating with us.
You get what you pay for, and we are now happy with another app at $10 a month.