Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Unlimited fully automated restock notifications

$5/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Aumni Crafts

Did not give the trial extension for review as marked in app dashboard. App is good. Revising rating as there was no response

AceRunners

Easy to setup and use. Customers almost instantly started using this option and it is saving our staff time. It would be nice to have an option to only have restock product notification available if all variants for certain products are sold out and not just per variant. If you have S,M,L,XL this work great but if you have 10 unique variants people can request a notification on items that will never be restocked and requires a manual email to be sent. for some reason some of the restock notification are not sending automatically but most are.

ADW

Everything is great besides the fact that my emails do not send automatically when I update an inventory on a product, I have it turned on to send automatically but I have to send them manually.

Smug Store

Works well, people like it. Unfortunately, it isn't compatible with the pre-order app I use and no longer shows up, so I will have to remove it.