Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

World Of Wool Retail

Surprisingly good. Very easy to install. Only real downside is that there are very minimal editing options for styling.

Blush Room Boutique

Easy to use, customer service was fast to help & customers love it! Gives us a great idea of what we should restock for our store!

YAMA Mountain Gear

Easy to use and does what it's supposed to. I wish there was an option for the notification request to not be variant dependent (ie, notify the customer when any variant becomes available. The variant dependency is nice, but not the best approach for my particular case. Overall, I'm happy with the app.

BakingWarehouse

since using the apps a couple of day, see it works smooth and easy to install. it was good that you can easy to change the color to match your theme.
Minimize the work and get the customer return to shopping again.

Shop With Shari

So far so good! Love that I could see what they want and able to go find what they are looking for to restock it.
3 extra sales in one day!

annabel elizabeth

This app has been very user friendly and definitely helps to bring back customers with the automated email flows!

Rheinufer E K

It is a Beta! Keep it in mind when installing. It does everything it promisses and in a very easy and clear fashion. As it is a Beta, you will see small thinks that could use some adjustment or improvement. If you are familiar with a bit of CSS and HTML you can work around the major issues - no problem there. Overall I like the app, as it is not working with a PopUp. Everything works and you just need to work a bit on customisation. I am sure the developer will move the App into a successfull future. Thank you for it.