Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Valor Fitness

This app is great for gathering emails for notifications! The only problem is we end up downloading the emails and then using another service like MailChimp to actually send the emails. This app does not let you customize emails for individual products (like adding a note section if a product is in pre-order, there may be shipping delays, etc). Like I said, it's a great way to gather those emails for notifications!

Snape & Sons

does what it says on the tin. Email customisation is somewhat limited but can't really knock it for the price.

Wandering Desert Boutique

This app was super easy to install, and while my customers have not had a need quite yet, many of them have noticed the feature and are super excited about it. I really like how easy it is to use

Clean Your Ride

Simple to use but have struggled to get one product to have the alert attached to it!! Email notifications do look great though

Kiana Beauty

Very straight forward and easy to use. Only issue I have is not being able to download by week or month. We also can't see the colours the person has signed up to.

World Of Wool Retail

Surprisingly good. Very easy to install. Only real downside is that there are very minimal editing options for styling.

Blush Room Boutique

Easy to use, customer service was fast to help & customers love it! Gives us a great idea of what we should restock for our store!

YAMA Mountain Gear

Easy to use and does what it's supposed to. I wish there was an option for the notification request to not be variant dependent (ie, notify the customer when any variant becomes available. The variant dependency is nice, but not the best approach for my particular case. Overall, I'm happy with the app.

BakingWarehouse

since using the apps a couple of day, see it works smooth and easy to install. it was good that you can easy to change the color to match your theme.
Minimize the work and get the customer return to shopping again.

Shop With Shari

So far so good! Love that I could see what they want and able to go find what they are looking for to restock it.
3 extra sales in one day!

Previous 1