Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

ReaCosmetics

In general, good restock app. Some improvements needed: Automatic mails not always work & mail template cannot be fully customized

Reign Jewelry and Accessories

So far so good. Easy to use and setup. I like all the features, which are simple and basic to understand. No complaints yet.

Glam Bratz

So far so good. Very useful. I can see what customers want so that helps me with restocking inventory. Easy to integrate with Shopify. Only been using it a few weeks, only complaint is finding the plan I'm currently on. Haven't seen billing no where on app.

Tufte Wear

Nice app! Would love to have more insights in what products are being sold from the notifications. Generally more analytics based on performance would be nice.

Perlier

Just installed this and already have requests for restock notifications. Install on the product page was very easy, the collection page was more challenging but the developer responded immediately (over the weekend) and completed the installation.

Abroad Modern

I installed and uninstalled so many re-stock apps that didn't have all of the functionality I needed or only had it at a very high price-point before finally landing on this one. I needed to have restock alert buttons on collection and product pages, as well as be able to hand select only certain products to have alerts. Thanks Alert Me! for having all of that functionality in an affordable app.

Cocorose London

A Back in Stock Notification App really helps us keep track on potential demand for items currently out of stock, and to capture potential sales. Alert Me! does this efficiently. We have used it for over a year now. 4 rather that 5 stars .. a) because of the format we often get sign-ups for our smallest sizes .. they are automatically offered in drop down, and b) the filtering method when in the App to search for Styles. The support is quick and very helpful.

Tiara’s Crown Collection

Very useful app! Easy to navigate and beneficial to online store. Only con is that they are sending restock alerts for products that have not been restocked.

Team Perfect Wholesale

The app itself is great, it took a bit of time to get the support I needed to install it correctly but now everything is working as it should.

Snark Gifts

I like how easy it is to install and get this up and working in my store. That part is great. I wish the Dashboard was clickable. That feature is not really useful if you can't drill down to see the contents of the counts. It would be better if you could more easily see the list of requested items and sort them. This app does the job ok, but it could use some features to make it more user friendly.

Previous 1 3